Hentaikiin Lock alternative

Cipherof3vil

Well... Its just an idle request, though I would download and be entertained by it.

I was wondering if any modder could do something similar to Hentaikiin's lock ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8362 ). but with a different image and placed so the lock is more "southern".

ie, yes. I want the lockpicking to take place in whoever is in the picture's vagina, to be blunt.

Well... Its just an idle request' date=' though I would download and be entertained by it.

I was wondering if any modder could do something similar to Hentaikiin's lock ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8362 ). but with a different image and placed so the lock is more "southern".

ie, yes. I want the lockpicking to take place in whoever is in the picture's vagina, to be blunt.

[/quote']

Lol honestly it only takes a few min to change the textures etc, get me a anime pic where their vagina is almost dead center and I can mod it for you :P that's where the hard part comes in. Might find some better sounds while I'm at it

Hm. Can't find one that looks appropriate to me' date=' perhaps you could just experiment? I don't know what could work or not.

[/quote']

lol i already experimented to know i could do it really easy, just finding the correct pic seems like it would take a long time. GL find one and ill do it for ya but i aint searching for hours and hours for one

Hm. Can't find one that looks appropriate to me' date=' perhaps you could just experiment? I don't know what could work or not.

[/quote']

lol i already experimented to know i could do it really easy, just finding the correct pic seems like it would take a long time. GL find one and ill do it for ya but i aint searching for hours and hours for one

DD- Would love to have this pic on the lock to satisfy those with oral fetish. Anyway you can have some open mouth sounds too? :P Just a side request/suggestion since the no one has volunteered pic. This is not my pic, I got it off Flickr.

1ehSA.jpg

This also might be worth using to try and incorporate the lock/voyeur idea. Cut out the chick in the center?

MQVH1.jpg

Just some ideas.

Thanks!

[/quote']

DD- Would love to have this pic on the lock to satisfy those with oral fetish. Anyway you can have some open mouth sounds too? :P Just a side request/suggestion since the no one has volunteered pic. This is not my pic, I got it off Flickr.

1ehSA.jpg

This also might be worth using to try and incorporate the lock/voyeur idea. Cut out the chick in the center?

MQVH1.jpg

Just some ideas.

Thanks!

Are those pics showing for anyoen else cause i got nothing

Nm got them, :P lol second one too small first one bleh rofl

[/quote']

1ehSA.jpg

MQVH1.jpg

Just some ideas.

Thanks!

Probably half all the images on Lover's Lab never work for me.

My problem is I can't just search for such images as my computer is in a very public place. I've got a living room to my right, Kitchen to my left, I'm right next to a stairway, there is a dinning room behind me, a hallway nearby which leads to a bathroom and rooms, in other words this computer is in quite a focal point and sees a lot of traffic ^-^;

Does anyone else wanna go on a vagina hunt for a proper image? XD

Edits: Also, it doesn't have to be anime. I'm equally amused by anime and "real" images/vids.

[/quote']

1ehSA.jpg

MQVH1.jpg

Just some ideas.

Thanks!

Probably half all the images on Lover's Lab never work for me.

My problem is I can't just search for such images as my computer is in a very public place. I've got a living room to my right, Kitchen to my left, I'm right next to a stairway, there is a dinning room behind me, a hallway nearby which leads to a bathroom and rooms, in other words this computer is in quite a focal point and sees a lot of traffic ^-^;

Does anyone else wanna go on a vagina hunt for a proper image? XD

Edits: Also, it doesn't have to be anime. I'm equally amused by anime and "real" images/vids.

Ya I can do any pic pretty easy it just isn't exactly a big interest for me personally so hunting for a pic isn't on my radar. But find one and it'll only take maybe five min to make it. Audio wouldn't be hard to change either there's three files for breaking and three for success. Should be a loop somewhere for when you move the lock pick that would be funny to change as well

f12059202989775.jpg

b6bc65202989783.jpg

How about these? Do they need to be more centered like on the original hentikin lock? Is anime easier' date=' or preferred?

[/quote']

DD requested pics with the vagina in near center, hence the little challenge here.

Nm got them, lol second one too small first one bleh rofl
I take that as a lol "no".

Ok so first one got shot down :huh:. The second pic was only an idea if you wanted to incoporate a lock on top of a better photo, but is more work. Anyway, how abouts this-a-one?

Also from flickr and apparently posted/shared by her's truely.

or anime type

f12059202989775.jpg

b6bc65202989783.jpg

How about these? Do they need to be more centered like on the original hentikin lock? Is anime easier' date=' or preferred?

[/quote']

For faye nah, Ill work on one of them tomorrow and even change the sounds for her specifically :P

should i put NOT A LORE FRIENDLY MOD on it roflmao

What are you guys talking about behind my back? :D

I already thought of placing a vagina around the hole but then it'd have to be really huge, leaving no space for anything else.

Another problem is that the middle part is much smaller inside the image file than the part surrounding it. Anyway, good luck.

What are you guys talking about behind my back? :D

I already thought of placing a vagina around the hole but then it'd have to be really huge' date=' leaving no space for anything else.

Another problem is that the middle part is much smaller inside the image file than the part surrounding it. Anyway, good luck.

[/quote']

You can make the whole lock the img file just need to change the corresponding texture file into a nice purplish version of your pic :P

I KNOW ALL TECHNICAL NAMES RAAWWRRR but ya its pretty easy

Done

http://www.mediafire.com/?d7cy73cjbaj8j40

:P I also added like 25 new audio files for the pick turning lock stops ect, it gets jumbled a little but a ton of jumbled moaning and squealing from faye is never a bad thing right? :P

It is guaranteed to make your lockpicking experience harder, way harder

I made a punny

If you want to make a new thread in d/l or w/e for it go for it, I'm too lazy atm, took longer than i thought because my fricking video editor did not want to export wav's correctly

why not just have an image of a anime vagina and have the key hole as...well the actual hole' date=' what does it matter if you can see their face?

[/quote']

Why not just have a image of a full naked girl with her vagina as the keyhole what does it matter that you can see their face?

Stupid question logic works both ways, different things matter to different people so HERP DERP

why not just have an image of a anime vagina and have the key hole as...well the actual hole' date=' what does it matter if you can see their face?

[/quote']

Why not just have... sex with self while looking at a vagina with a lockpick sticking out of it in a video game?

(^._.^)~ <(o.o )>

BTW, Holy hell this is hilarious DDproductions83. Really well done. are you the one who did Painslut as well? Love that mod. going to be trying out that madness mod soon too.

This is way cool DD. Thank you! Well done with all the little sounds for different movements in there. And thank you Hotstew for the original idea.

FYI a good place to "practice lockpicking" is in the thieves guild combat room. There are chests with varying difficulty that have locks that reset periodically.

\m/

edit: I love Faye btw. Good choice!

Archived