The Weird Sims Thread. Show Us The Weird Side Of Your Game!

• 2 weeks later...

You first?....Or me...lol

LOL rock paper scissors for sloppy seconds?  :lol:

I'm not stirring you'r porridge Pal....lol

You just made me laugh so hard. That's the best euphemism for that I have ever heard XD 

Beatriz has her first sex with an alien and breaks out in the scratchies during the act. Coincidence? Ancient Alien theorists say no.attachicon.gif07-18-17_11-38-51 PM.png

LOL did the gas mask not clue her in that he was a bad choice? :huh: Now she has space herpes. :o  Good job Beatriz!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Beatriz has her first sex with an alien and breaks out in the scratchies during the act. Coincidence? Ancient Alien theorists say no.attachicon.gif07-18-17_11-38-51 PM.png

LOL did the gas mask not clue her in that he was a bad choice? :huh: Now she has space herpes. :o  Good job Beatriz!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hell...did she smell that bad...hell give her a bath first....i would like my aliens to think i'm clean..lol

You know.. this was actually another example of my hygiene tanking during Wicked. Niether of these sims have the toxic trait so i am not really sure why. Its pretty common. Dont think this is a complaint however. I would rather you didnt fix it (if it is the traits) because I used to have to work rather hard to get my sims filthy but now I can just relax and enjoy.post-1899522-0-75242100-1500531238_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-66895300-1500531602_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-30632900-1500531490_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-76542800-1500531496_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-76290400-1500531503_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-87108000-1500531510_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-42945800-1500531518_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-91555000-1500531525_thumb.png

So Thanks!

I just discovered this item. The best.post-1899522-0-96284800-1500531881_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-72852600-1500531887_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-57824700-1500531894_thumb.png

LOL weredeer, your screen shots are amazing. I can't even begin to imagine what the hell you get up to in this game from the looks of these shots! So much wonderful weirdness! 

He actually did fix it. Go to his thread and look for SL-2 trait. That fixes the hygiene issue.

Oh thanks i guess I missed that. I still like em dirty.

LOL weredeer, your screen shots are amazing. I can't even begin to imagine what the hell you get up to in this game from the looks of these shots! So much wonderful weirdness! 

You are not kidding. When i first bought this game I had not idea what I would be up to. Evil has never been so easy and suffering has never been so delicious. I have a hard time being evil in Dungeon Keeper, but this?

I have been thinking about creating a narrative thread just so I can spit out this story to someone besides the gf.

A few more because i am having fun.

Raging that Romance Fairpost-1899522-0-54758400-1500560198_thumb.png

Punching out street performers and taking their spotpost-1899522-0-73367000-1500560206_thumb.png

Celebrating after ruining a birthday party with streaking and spreading Hatredpost-1899522-0-06180900-1500560213_thumb.png

Karaoke my other fav activity beside "bubbling" post-1899522-0-43464400-1500560219_thumb.png City Living really did have some fun stuff in it.

Punching out street performers and taking their spotattachicon.gif07-18-17_2-48-25 PM.png

I freakin LOLed. One of my pyros set a mime on fire and watched him roast like a BBQed wiener. 

You really should start a thread. Or maybe even a challenges thread? And get video! If the photos are this funny the vids would be priceless. Do you have Extreme Violence installed? It kicks evil up a notch. I have the more visitors mod installed and someone kept coming over and kicking my trash can over and stomping through the trash. I got sick of picking it up and turned his lights out with one punch lol Then you know how they do the sex reactions and one of them is clapping and laughing obnoxiously? Once I was done with my sexy business...yup..shot him. The last thing he saw was my sims dick and a gun lol 

In the vein of being Evil, I do have a story about that as well I just never post it. This is Kiera. She is my Black Widow. She mates then she kills smile.png

I have a whole folder of her but I ain't sharing that shit in public lol 

Punching out street performers and taking their spotattachicon.gif07-18-17_2-48-25 PM.png

I freakin LOLed. One of my pyros set a mime on fire and watched him roast like a BBQed wiener. 

You really should start a thread. Or maybe even a challenges thread? And get video! If the photos are this funny the vids would be priceless. Do you have Extreme Violence installed? It kicks evil up a notch. I have the more visitors mod installed and someone kept coming over and kicking my trash can over and stomping through the trash. I got sick of picking it up and turned his lights out with one punch lol Then you know how they do the sex reactions and one of them is clapping and laughing obnoxiously? Once I was done with my sexy business...yup..shot him. The last thing he saw was my sims dick and a gun lol 

Oh yeah I got Extreme Violence and the punching is so good. Stabbing is great too but then they are dead. It's best to keep punching them.

I keep one copy of Torture and Chaos in the game. I only let Pazuzu Herndon keep it since It is the Shadow Foretold! Pazuzu is the one wankin it on the sidewalk above. What is weird is Pazuzu is the constant target of all of the NPC vamps. He gets hit 5 times more than anyone else... maybe its that sweet sweet demon blood or a bug.

---

Vengeance is sweet isn't it.

I had an NPC vamp whose fashion choices i didn't like come up on Beatriz without asking. Second time i got bit I realized I had the freeze ray (had just got dlc) and i just freezer fried him on the porch. It was delightful!post-1899522-0-76004400-1500587934_thumb.png Smelled like bacon!

Also had a Sandman sim come into the gym the other night and put my whole demon household to sleep. When she walked away Pazuzu set her on fire while she was on the toilet. Demon house has got 8 urns now I think...They were all askin for it. Bwahahaha! (thought i had a pic of this but no :s Edit yes i do! :shy:post-1899522-0-91361800-1500701824_thumb.png  )

Hahaha shes just standing there eating her yogurt like "I warned that mother f*cker once already.." even death is keeping his distance. She is seriously one bad ass simmy when she isn't catching cosmic chlamydia! 

So weird on purpose now. I just created my first cc. I am extra proud of myself today. I have discovered i have shit fonts to play with and me and GIMP aren't in a rhythm yet but I made my own bloodtype labels. Someday more like wine labels I hope.post-1899522-0-96519200-1500605630_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-27986300-1500605647_thumb.png subtext reads "fine plasma fruit" just didnt get close enough in the screenie.

So weird on purpose now. I just created my first cc. I am extra proud of myself today. I have discovered i have shit fonts to play with and me and GIMP aren't in a rhythm yet but I made my own bloodtype labels. Someday more like wine labels I hope.attachicon.gif07-20-17_7-47-34 PM.pngattachicon.gif07-20-17_7-48-44 PM.png subtext reads "fine plasma fruit" just didnt get close enough in the screenie.

I think they look just fine. You did really good for being a first time. If you need some font resources, let me know. 

What I am trying to figure out is how to get tattoos above custom skins. I made some BDSM related tats but custom skins cover them. 

I'm fucked up person

That is awesome and no you aren't. I too have a ritual room. Complete with human sacrifices and sex with demons. lol 

I also made a test facility with death/torture chambers. Maybe I should make a psychologists office where we can take our  mentally deranged sims to talk about their behaviors?  

Using your thread again velvet bc the title says weird.

I was goofing around with S4S again today. Once i get used to using Gimp this is gonna get a lot easier.

Red Thrall taking a nappost-1899522-0-18813600-1500680247_thumb.pngwith her eyes open?

No but i made crude eyeshadow to make it appear as if she is always watching. It turned out better than I thought.post-1899522-0-86096600-1500680255_thumb.png

Hehehe Were'! That's actually pretty awesome! And use this thread as much as you like! I have only had minimal strange happen in my game today. The Pancakes did swing by "Rising Sun" for a little well, spanking and sucking? lol 

Apparently Mrs. Pancake has been a very bad girl or perhaps very good depending on how much of a masochist she is..lol 

Mean while, upstairs..Lover Boy Bob.. Who is a damn near daily customer.. gets a little release of his own...

And the Brothel owners putting the two new rooms to good use. An adult theater and an adult studio. Both which need massive amounts of work still. 

Really breaking in the new bed eh? lol 

As soon as I posted this saying nothing odd has happened, Death walked in. No not figuratively. Death literally walked right through the front door of my whore house. LOL 

And of course, who is here but..The Pancakes. I swear I think the two of them have banged half my sims population this week alone. 

Usually if Death shows up unannounced I kill a sim just to make sure he gets back on the clock. I can sense him face palming me every time.

LOL poor death. He just never gets a break eh?

Um, except for maybe NOW...I don't know how the hell this happened but apparently death is a fan of BBC. LOL I saw a weird sex alert and when I clicked....

So I brought my player sim in and added her..

I almost successfully fucked Death. That must count for something? lol