WickedWhims mod not working for Mac

Hello. I've followed all downloading instructions and when I start to play the game, I cant control my sims. I cant see their profile, wants, needs, relationships, or any of the other stuff. Only thing I can do is watch my sims move around. My game version is 1.30.105.1210 and Im playing on a Macbook Pro. If you could please help with the problem I'd greatly appreciate that.

Thank you  

I play on a MAC and am also having this problem.  I click on the lot I want to play but just get the green spinning diamond then nothing further.  This is the first time a wicked whims update has ever caused a problem for me.  Usually runs no problem.

When I remove all mods and CC and use just wicked whims I can't control the sim - no portrait or needs etc.

Hope there is a fix - I think this is a fantastic mod.

Everything except the actual WooHoo part is working for me. I can't do the main stuff thats in the mod, and I have some of the animations downloaded, but the WooHoo/trait/Mirror interaction isn't showing up. I have a MacBook Air: MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016). I haven't updated my computer to the latest update, could that be the problem?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a MacBook Pro and my wickedwhims is working and I downloaded some animations but the animations don't work. I can only have sex on the bed and then I only have two options. Sorry for my english but can someone help me ????

• 4 months later...
On 4/13/2018 at 5:41 PM, kidd88 said:

My game keeps crashing or it just freezes. I have a MacBook Pro 2012. I know it’s installed correctly and I’ve removed all other mods out of my mod folder onto the desktop. 

I really want to use this mod. PLEASE HELP.

Its the same thing that is happening to me :(
It first I thought it has something to do with the enable/disable autonomus sex (or how it ist called in the game) because it was the first time that my game freezed but now it happens like every second time sims have sex and I make the time go faster or change between my sims to look how they feel etc.
I tested the game many times before I decided to install some animations...many when I install only the wicked whims mod again it will work properly? I´m very confused what I have to do when I delete mods. I know I can delete some data like localthumbcache.package and lastcrash.txt
Also, I have Get Famous but I saw that the mod has already been updated to work with it?

Please help! It is the best mod and I would love it to work!

On 11/20/2018 at 4:10 AM, jeksk102 said:

Its the same thing that is happening to me :(
It first I thought it has something to do with the enable/disable autonomus sex (or how it ist called in the game) because it was the first time that my game freezed but now it happens like every second time sims have sex and I make the time go faster or change between my sims to look how they feel etc.
I tested the game many times before I decided to install some animations...many when I install only the wicked whims mod again it will work properly? I´m very confused what I have to do when I delete mods. I know I can delete some data like localthumbcache.package and lastcrash.txt
Also, I have Get Famous but I saw that the mod has already been updated to work with it?

Please help! It is the best mod and I would love it to work! 

Are you not putting CC overriding Sims 4's system?
For example, Simulation Lag Fix etc.
After the latest update of the game, it was occasionally animation freezing when Simulation Lag Fix was included.
In my case, when I removed the Simulation Lag Fix, it ceased to occur.

Archived