theman123 Posted June 10, 2017 Posted June 10, 2017 (Or even just script heavy mods in general!) Just wondering how many mods people usually play skyrim with that are super huge (Like legacy of the dragonborn mod) along with sexlab. I have almost 300 mods installed (barely less than max amount of active plugins activated by merging stuff) with a few of them being adventure mods I think. Almost half of my active plugins are also Sexlab related too and I still crash every so often even with crash fixes installed. Though I think the crashes are just from mods/scripts fighting with each other My load order if for some reason you're interested: (btw if you want to give me tips in what mods to merge together, feel free to do so! Me and I'm sure a lot of other people will appreciate it!) 0 0 Skyrim.esm 1 1 Update.esm 2 2 Dawnguard.esm 3 3 HearthFires.esm 4 4 Dragonborn.esm 5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp 6 6 SexLab.esm 7 7 CreatureFramework.esm 8 8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm 9 9 SexLabAroused.esm 10 a SGHairPackBase.esm 11 b hdtHighHeel.esm 12 c EFFCore.esm 13 d Devious Devices - Assets.esm 14 e Evil Lair of Hydra.esm 15 f SMSkyrim.esp 16 10 notice board.esp 17 11 Campfire.esm 18 12 ZaZAnimationPack.esm 19 13 Heretical Resources.esm 20 14 Devious Devices - Integration.esm 21 15 daymoyl.esm 22 16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm 23 17 paradise_halls.esm 24 18 SharedSeranaDialogue.esm 25 19 ApachiiHair.esm 26 1a ApachiiHairFemales.esm 27 1b ApachiiHairMales.esm 28 1c ZazExtensionPack.esm 29 1d SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm 30 1e Havok Breast Physic.esm 31 1f Heels Sound.esm 32 20 RaceCompatibility.esm 33 21 HighResTexturePack01.esp 34 22 HighResTexturePack02.esp 35 23 HighResTexturePack03.esp 36 24 Cutting Room Floor.esp 37 25 SkyUI.esp 38 26 Rebirth Monster.esp 39 27 Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp 40 28 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp 41 29 XPMSE.esp SGHairPack01.esp SGHairPack02.esp SGHairPack03.esp SGHairPack04.esp SGHairPack05.esp SGHairPack06.esp NewMikanEyes.esp SGEyebrows.esp Eyes of Aber.esp LindsMerEyes.esp Better Females - Eyebrows.esp TrueEyes.esp 42 2a dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp 43 2b FNIS.esp 44 2c Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp 45 2d Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp 46 2e 12FemaleBrows.esp 47 2f KS Hairdos - HDT.esp 48 30 NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp 49 31 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp 50 32 UIExtensions.esp 51 33 AddItemMenu2.esp 52 34 MoreNastyCritters.esp 53 35 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp 54 36 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp 55 37 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp 56 38 SLAnimLoader.esp 57 39 SLALAnimObj.esp 58 3a SexLabDefeat.esp 59 3b [KijikoHair_MalePack].esp 60 3c SGHair33x144.esp 61 3d beinz_plugin.esp 62 3e SGHairPackAIO.esp 63 3f SexLabTools.esp 64 40 KS Hairdo's.esp 65 41 ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp Differently Ebony.esp 66 42 HHairstyles.esp 67 43 Armor Depravity Chsbhc V3 T.esp 68 44 GDZZJJDH.esp 69 45 SlaveTats.esp 70 46 Draugr Marauder Light Armors combined.esp 71 47 Apropos.esp 72 48 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp 73 49 SLAnimSpeed.esp 74 4a SexLabMatchMaker.esp 75 4b Blush When Aroused.esp 76 4c zzEstrus.esp 77 4d FacelightPlus.esp 78 4e Unique Uniques.esp 79 4f QuickLight.esp 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp 80 50 FNISSexyMove.esp pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp 81 51 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp 82 52 When Vampires Attack.esp 83 53 Sleep for Credit.esp 84 54 TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp 85 55 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp 86 56 MainMenu.esp 87 57 00FacialExpressions.esp 88 58 Brows.esp 89 59 Crime Overhaul.esp 90 5a CombinedKSHairs.esp DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp 91 5b VioLens.esp 92 5c FreckleMania.esp 93 5d HTools.esp 94 5e FISS.esp 95 5f RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp 96 60 CobbPositioner.esp 97 61 DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp 98 62 RaceMenu.esp 99 63 RaceMenuPlugin.esp 100 64 SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp 101 65 NibblesAnimObjects.esp 102 66 TERAArmors_CBBE.esp BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp 103 67 ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp 104 68 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp 105 69 3DNPC.esp 106 6a Sanctuary Reborn.esp Havok Breast Physic.esp HDT Havok Object.esp 107 6b aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp 108 6c Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp 109 6d RealisticWaterTwo.esp 110 6e paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp 111 6f FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp 112 70 OpulentThievesGuild.esp 113 71 SexLab_Solutions.esp 114 72 hydra_slavegirls.esp 115 73 zThingsInDark.esp 116 74 Captured Dreams.esp 117 75 MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp 118 76 [JH skyrim people 10 in one]-all sexy women npc.esp 119 77 Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp 120 78 Better Vampires.esp Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp 121 79 LocalizedGuildJobs.esp 122 7a Clockwork.esp 123 7b EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp 124 7c BeastessLair.esp 125 7d RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp Cloaks.esp 126 7e Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp 127 7f Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp 128 80 Run For Your Lives.esp 129 81 sanguinesDebauchery.esp 130 82 Complete Pack.esp 131 83 LairOfHydraPatch.esp 132 84 Serana Dialogue Edit.esp 133 85 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp 134 86 HearthfireMultiKid.esp 135 87 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp 136 88 ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp 137 89 Marriable Serana.esp 138 8a Slaverun_Reloaded.esp 139 8b Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp 140 8c SexLab_Dialogues.esp 141 8d MusicMerge_NR.esp Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp Symphonies Of Skyrim.esp Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp NirShor-MusicalLore.esp Celtic Music in Skyrim - Combat.esp Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp Improved combat music.esp Celtic Music in Skyrim - Dungeons v1.1.esp 142 8e SexLabNudeCreatures.esp 143 8f Tentapalooza.esp 144 90 Ebokini.esp 145 91 Elvenia.esp 146 92 Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp 147 93 EstrusChaurus.esp 148 94 Vivid Weathers.esp 149 95 CumMesh.esp SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp 150 96 HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp 151 97 Rebalanced Leveled Lists.esp 152 98 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp 153 99 EFFDialogue.esp 154 9a Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp 155 9b RailLight.esp 156 9c SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp 157 9d CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp 158 9e RavenCastle.esp 159 9f Followers Merge.esp 160 a0 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp 161 a1 SpousesEnhanced.esp 162 a2 TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp SRX_Followers.esp 163 a3 Better Vampire Weapons.esp 164 a4 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp 165 a5 YurianaWench.esp 166 a6 MistySkye.esp Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp 167 a7 EWQFTGG.esp 168 a8 SolitudeExterior.esp 169 a9 Donyaakin.esp 170 aa SexLab Eager NPCs.esp MagiCollege.esp 171 ab Tongueswcript.esp 172 ac WhiterunExterior.esp 173 ad iNeed.esp 174 ae CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp 175 af LevelersTower.esp 176 b0 pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp 177 b1 vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp 178 b2 My Home Is Your Home.esp 179 b3 CN_Accessories.esp 180 b4 HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp 181 b5 Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp 182 b6 msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp 183 b7 Devious Deviants.esp 184 b8 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp 185 b9 dcc-dm2.esp VL No AoE Drain.esp 186 ba SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp 187 bb Marriable Serana HF.esp 188 bc ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp 189 bd Lanfael.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp 190 be Tongues.esp 191 bf pahe-tdf-patch.esp 192 c0 Umbra.esp 193 c1 SL Deadly Drain.esp 194 c2 HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp 195 c3 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp 196 c4 Serana.esp 197 c5 Valerica.esp 198 c6 RaceMenuMimic.esp 199 c7 RaceMenuOverlays.esp 200 c8 SGHairMIX2.esp 201 c9 lamu hairmix.esp 202 ca HepsyHairVC.esp 203 cb saLa_Hairs.esp 204 cc WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp 205 cd WyldMenuPlugMale.esp 206 ce BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp 207 cf BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp 208 d0 FNISspells.esp 209 d1 Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp 210 d2 SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp Vividian - Torches Preset.esp Dark Brotherhood Mask Male Fix.esp 211 d3 Hott Interesting NPCs.esp 212 d4 EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp 213 d5 LycHairstyler.esp 214 d6 EMCompViljaSkyrimBodyPatch.esp 215 d7 XN-UNDERWEAR STOCKINGS.esp 216 d8 Sexy Robes and Hats.esp 217 d9 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp 218 da HentaiCreatures.esp 219 db Leolic.esp 220 dc Customizable Camera.esp 221 dd SG220Edition.esp CH-Havok_Breast_Physics_Object.esp 222 de Solitude beheading fix.esp 223 df TKDodge.esp 224 e0 blessarmors.esp 225 e1 Sylvanas.esp 226 e2 BloodElf.esp 227 e3 TMSG.esp 228 e4 TMSG0Z.esp 229 e5 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp 230 e6 UtopiumUtilities.esp 231 e7 FluffArgonians.esp 232 e8 Fluffjiits.esp 233 e9 Extended Slider Colors.esp Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp 234 ea Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp Anima Follower.esp 235 eb Outfit Switcher.esp 236 ec Animated Dragon Wings.esp 237 ed Real Flying.esp BrynhildrFollower.esp 238 ee Auto Unequip Ammo.esp 239 ef SafeAutoSave.esp 240 f0 EyePackMerge.esp 241 f1 TKcombat.esp 242 f2 GagSFX Merged.esp GagSFX.esp GagSFXDawnguard.esp GagSFXDragonborn.esp GagSFXHearthfires.esp 243 f3 SuccubusRaceLite.esp 244 f4 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp 245 f5 ccas_starts.esp 246 f6 Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp Bashed Patch, 0.esp (Was about to rebuild it when I copied this list!) 247 f7 DynDOLOD.esp Also for sexlab mods I'm using: More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition, Sexlab Defeat, Kidnapped Redux, Solutions, SD+, Aroused Redux, Match Maker, Animation Speed, Tools, Things in the Dark, From the Deeps, Estrus Charus AND Spiders, TDF Prostitution, College Days Sexlab Edition, Spouses Enhanced, Captured Dreams, Paradise Halls Reborn, Paradise Halls: Home Sweet Home, Sexlab Deadly Drain, Slaverun Reloaded with Hydra Girls Slaves, Slavetats, Apropos, Content Consumers Alternative Starts, Blush When Aroused (I know for sure this one requires sexlab aroused lol) and maybe one or two more that I can't remember
Adane7 Posted June 10, 2017 Posted June 10, 2017 I'm currenty running 4 quest mods including Beyond Reach and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, 183 mods with 116 plugins. Once I removed SexLab Aroused and the NIOverride version of Merta Assassin Armor the crashes stopped, check your Papyrus log to see what mods are causing the crashes, also move SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp before SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and SexLab Solutions after Alternate Start
theman123 Posted June 10, 2017 Author Posted June 10, 2017 I'm currenty running 4 quest mods including Beyond Reach and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, 183 mods with 116 plugins. Once I removed SexLab Aroused and the NIOverride version of Merta Assassin Armor the crashes stopped, check your Papyrus log to see what mods are causing the crashes, also move SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp before SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and SexLab Solutions after Alternate Start Ah, I wish I could stay within your range of active mods. But unfortunately I have a problem of downloading new mods before every time I start up the game. Also I'm surprised you don't have any problems with your game without sexlab aroused installed. A lot of sexlab mods use it haha. Are you using the bare minimum when it comes to sex mods? Also, thank you for the tip about my load order!
Adane7 Posted June 11, 2017 Posted June 11, 2017 I'm currenty running 4 quest mods including Beyond Reach and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, 183 mods with 116 plugins. Once I removed SexLab Aroused and the NIOverride version of Merta Assassin Armor the crashes stopped, check your Papyrus log to see what mods are causing the crashes, also move SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp before SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and SexLab Solutions after Alternate Start Ah, I wish I could stay within your range of active mods. But unfortunately I have a problem of downloading new mods before every time I start up the game. Also I'm surprised you don't have any problems with your game without sexlab aroused installed. A lot of sexlab mods use it haha. Are you using the bare minimum when it comes to sex mods? Also, thank you for the tip about my load order! Hahaha, about sex mods I'm using More Nasty Critters, Sexlab Kidnapped Redux, Sexlab Solutions and The Animal Mansion, none of them requires Sexlab Aroused. Also try to test your game without Crash Fixes, for me it causes a lot of CTDs.
yatol Posted June 12, 2017 Posted June 12, 2017 Also I'm surprised you don't have any problems with your game without sexlab aroused installed. don't have aroused either (use defeat, amorous, solution, dibella, that's about it) only crash when i try a new mod that either have a fail, or need a patch with something from my load with that load order coc qasmoke was 140 seconds, have removed - agent of righteous might - conan hyborian age - falskaar - meresis - jotunheim - mzarkwonder - spellblade - wheelsoflull - jurgholm - quest seaofghosts (merge of thirteeen mods) - summerset isles now i coc qasmoke in 35-45 seconds (about 15 without mods) there's left - wyrmstooth - moonpath - gray cowl - helgen reborn - forgotten city - undeath (because not safe to remove it) - northern encounter - 3dnpc - moonandstar - weissadlershamlett
theman123 Posted June 12, 2017 Author Posted June 12, 2017 with that load order coc qasmoke was 140 seconds, have removed Are you talking about your own load order? Or are you replicating your game with my load order?
theman123 Posted June 12, 2017 Author Posted June 12, 2017 I'm currenty running 4 quest mods including Beyond Reach and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, 183 mods with 116 plugins. Once I removed SexLab Aroused and the NIOverride version of Merta Assassin Armor the crashes stopped, check your Papyrus log to see what mods are causing the crashes, also move SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp before SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and SexLab Solutions after Alternate Start Ah, I wish I could stay within your range of active mods. But unfortunately I have a problem of downloading new mods before every time I start up the game. Also I'm surprised you don't have any problems with your game without sexlab aroused installed. A lot of sexlab mods use it haha. Are you using the bare minimum when it comes to sex mods? Also, thank you for the tip about my load order! Hahaha, about sex mods I'm using More Nasty Critters, Sexlab Kidnapped Redux, Sexlab Solutions and The Animal Mansion, none of them requires Sexlab Aroused. Also try to test your game without Crash Fixes, for me it causes a lot of CTDs. I think I already know how my game will be if I uninstalled crash fixes cause before I had crash fixes, I was crashing a lot more than when I do have it. Also for sexlab mods I'm using: More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition, Sexlab Defeat, Kidnapped Redux, Solutions, SD+, Aroused Redux, Match Maker, Animation Speed, Tools, Things in the Dark, From the Deeps, Estrus Charus AND Spiders, TDF Prostitution, College Days Sexlab Edition, Spouses Enhanced, Captured Dreams, Paradise Halls Reborn, Paradise Halls: Home Sweet Home, Sexlab Deadly Drain, Slaverun Reloaded with Hydra Girls Slaves, Slavetats, Apropos, Content Consumers Alternative Starts, Blush When Aroused (I know for sure this one requires sexlab aroused lol) and maybe one or two more that I can't remember
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.