2 hours ago, hancock66 said:

I have but ONE question...are you so bereft of imagination and good will toward others that you actually spent time typing this hateful post???

You did notice you quoted a post over 2 years of age, right?

Back then there was one thread for the windows, a separate thread for the bed, a separate thread for the chairs ...

In the beginning (when the post was made) this thread almost only had the tray without most of the needed CC for it to work.

You could download Version 1 he still has up.

Only 3 actual CC are inside. One for the carpet, one for the wallpaper and one for a window.

In version 3 updated shortly before there are 8 packages containing CC.

• 1 month later...

Это действительно требует использования моего личного КУБ.СМ (включенный)Так написано.Ложь,папки с СС пустые.В архиве только tray файлы.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, KS-MAN said:

Hello, ehm i have a question about the hot n´wet club, i have the v3 but where did i found it? do i need a specific dlc or something?

It should be be in the mods folder Under MrBASins>>GamePack, as long as you have places it as so. I tend to us my own folders for all my work to make it easy to manage my work and easy for others also. As for DLC; I have all of them, Patches and such included, but it was created using the basic game and it should work fine... If you have download the basic it doesn't come with everything just the basic for the full you would have to visit Patreon.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, tifftea12345 said:

so.. i don't know if this makes any difference. I have a Mac so I guess transferring lots on here is probably differ from before. Im having a hard time finding this lot in the gallery. help. pls!

I not overly familiar with MAC Comps a person that has a Mac would be better to help but I will try? If the files system work as PC, them you have to place the lot it the “tray” and anything else need to be placed in my file system to work with my personal Confg.INI in the “mods” folder alongside the basic Config.INI. In the gallery it could have the title of “HOT N’ WET STRIPPER CLUB” or “Hot N’ Wet Dinners Club” and you need to have the “include mods checkbox, checked” on the left side under the search options. That how it works in PC so if it works similar than that’s how to find it…

I wish I could be more of a help but again I’m not a MAC user so it’s harder for me to assist you on this…  If any person has a better knowledge of how Mac and Mods work for the sims 4 please give this user some help… thank you.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

So I successfully installed your lot on a 30X20.  One thing I noticed is that the catwalk between the dressing room and the stripper poles is missing.  I used the platform tool to "fix' it, but it's not optimal as the platorm's foundation flickers between the edge of the surrounding catwalk border.

I guess it's a small thing.  I suppose you drew the catwalk without the platform tool and did the standard draw out a weird foundation first.  Maybe the sims 4 doens't like that anymore.

19 minutes ago, LuversLab92 said:

Hi,

So I successfully installed your lot on a 30X20.  One thing I noticed is that the catwalk between the dressing room and the stripper poles is missing.  I used the platform tool to "fix' it, but it's not optimal as the platorm's foundation flickers between the edge of the surrounding catwalk border.

I guess it's a small thing.  I suppose you drew the catwalk without the platform tool and did the standard draw out a weird foundation first.  Maybe the sims 4 doens't like that anymore.

Arggg, I figured out that i have to manually type bb.moveobjects on before I place your lot otherwise it trashes the foundation hacks.  I have Tmex's moveobjects hack, but I found out you have to always type it before placing your lots.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Empty folders mean the creator/owner did not agree for distribution..

Or, forgotten, if the folder have enough information (or is there is a readme, either in the file or online these days).

Shame the club got less areas, as it is it would be good to have room enough to an apartment as to have a presence over the building.
Also, to which version are the images provided over the download page tied ?

As to go further, a club could be used, as to limit access. Then, jobs as to get it start.
BTW, Ill had made it into city, as to limit exposure. 
Not sure if they are a lot of areas where it is not socially bad to visit sex based locations.
Which is why most shops and options RL are at last partly hidden, either on the back of a otherwise using building, or under/up,
Most time these activity are social based. so no real need for a lot of communication outside.

But as it is a game, its not the same of course. 
Still, the meaning is clear its directed to basic peoples, which arent the most common over S/M activitys.

• 2 years later...