Looking for a body

Naynay

I think I recognize those udders.

It is connected to BNB, but its not actually a body mesh. If memory serves, its a body suit, an outfit. Its a BNB based mod that adds BNB clothing to a wardrobe in Victors shack in Goodspring. I think its BNB Suits, but I'm not positive. Actually there are two versions of those monsters. Those are the bigger of the two. The other is about half the size.

I'll post a better pic of them once I get a character to that area.

Ok, sorry for double post but here are the example shots I said I was going to take.

Now keep in mind, the nipples on Koko here are far larger then the original shot beause of the texture options I chose to install. I think. Really I'd swear I remember seeing those milk sacks with smaller nips in a previous game. Adn if these arent what you are looking for... I have no idea where that body type came from. Coudl be a custom job.

Too bad the larger meshes haven't really been supported by anyone. Thought about doing it myself' date=' Very tempting.

[/quote']

i thought of it too, what stayed my hand is that i dislike the bnb shoulders. they look so damn wrong. those breasts on a t6m body and yeah i'll support it

Archived