EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

Another thing, I downloaded undies and shorts made specifically for the Eve Mesh Body and it still shrinks her thighs and hips. How could clothes specifically made for this don't work any better than most the clothes you download on here? I mean I am thankful for this but you're telling me people can't program there clothes so they don't shrink the dementions back down to the Sim4 base? Or is there a simple fix for just this problem I'm over looking such as equipping the eve body for every set of underwear?

On 3/15/2023 at 2:18 PM, DJHypee said:

When I look under skin details their is no option for the nipple and vag textures/overlays. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.

Don't know if you've already figured this out, but I just spent quite a bit trying to get this working on a new Sim (I got it working on a different Sim but I made it so long ago I forgot how!) before remembering that the overlays aren't in the BODY skin details section, but the FACE skin details section. This might be a new development from a recent patch, I'm not sure, but if you or anyone else is having trouble, try looking there for the overlays.

Очень нравится ваша работа, но возникают проблемы, когда грудь увеличиваешь она деформируется. И хотелось бы попросить вас добавить грудную мышцу, так грудь бы выглядела натуральней. Заранее спасибо.

I just want to point out that anytime you equip lower body clothing, weather it be shorts, skirts, jeans, or undies, it shrinks the gals thighs and hip bones and middle and now her curves are ruined until you take off the offending clothing. I know there's a way around this to make those items accessories instead but couldn't we just mod the full body clothes function, so that they do not interact with the lower body, Or to say they interact with the lower body no different than they would shoes, socks, or stockings?