EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i have a problem with this mod i tried everything i could.I installed wild guy details and still no nipples after that i tried to install the eve skin overlay or whatever, still not working. HOW THE HELL CAN I GET SOME NIPPLES OR DETAILS OR WHATEVER.First time i have this issue i don't know what is going on......

How can i put details like nipples DEFAULT not to choose ?? Doesn't seem right to me...never happened before, what did you messed up with this mod?

I think I'm misunderstanding something, I downloaded the default version and the optional skin overlay, everything works fine, however does the skin overlay only apply if I manually put it on on CAS for each SIM? Isn't there a way to have it automatically applied for every sim? Otherwise they just show up with no detail unless I go change them one by one

On 1/2/2020 at 12:12 PM, nixteriniatanta said:

Hello i have a problem with this mod i tried everything i could.I installed wild guy details and still no nipples after that i tried to install the eve skin overlay or whatever, still not working. HOW THE HELL CAN I GET SOME NIPPLES OR DETAILS OR WHATEVER.First time i have this issue i don't know what is going on......

How can i put details like nipples DEFAULT not to choose ?? Doesn't seem right to me...never happened before, what did you messed up with this mod?

As this mod has been used an awful lot and no-one else has complained about this particular issue do you perhaps think this is something YOU are doing? Have a caring thought for the person that created this mod, done for your pleasure, without pay, simply to make the game better but with no gain for doing it.

The modder is a superb creator and has my full support. Actually I'm a noob at this game, I've modded Skyrim for years but never played Sims before until four days ago so I'm having a few sticky points myself. Instead of slagging people down I've looked around for the answers to my problems and I've found them all except a couple, most answers I found on here LL and the others just took typing in a few words into Google and hey presto, a little scouting through the pages offered and I had all I needed. Why don't you give that a go Nix instead of cursing people who are trying to make your game better. Turn around and look in the mirror and curse yourself for being a thoughtless lazy git.

Kara

24 minutes ago, dartharnold said:

I'm almost sure it's : The skin overlay linked in the very first post + a wet effect that is also from the same author + maybe a custom skintone & HQ mod.

Here's some shots of the wet effect i'm talking about, don't remember where you can find it, maybe on her pat account or DA site.

Spoiler

Without effect

Spoiler

1776078899_TS4_x642020-01-1318-48-07.png.77b56b0c4e0c04858d8f2d4bba2a3303.png

With the effect

Spoiler

1097209786_TS4_x642020-01-1318-48-13.png.051eef00b8b9a02afad320c2b83cf212.png

I'm not a huge fan of wet skin effect but anyway... To avoid questions, here i used a skin full coverage from Simmeraddiction.

26 minutes ago, Crazy Doll said:

I'm almost sure it's : The skin overlay linked in the very first post + a wet effect that is also from the same author + maybe a custom skintone & HQ mod.

Here's some shots of the wet effect i'm talking about, don't remember where you can find it, maybe on her pat account or DA site.

Hide contents

Without effect

Reveal hidden contents

1776078899_TS4_x642020-01-1318-48-07.png.77b56b0c4e0c04858d8f2d4bba2a3303.png

With the effect

Reveal hidden contents

1097209786_TS4_x642020-01-1318-48-13.png.051eef00b8b9a02afad320c2b83cf212.png

I'm not a huge fan of wet skin effect but anyway... To avoid questions, here i used a skin full coverage from Simmeraddiction.

I am a huge fan of the look from the first screenshot. I am not really looking for the wet skin look myself but rather the realistic face effects and textures. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places? If I am feel free to direct me. A bit of a rookie in the Sims 4 modding community and mostly worried that I fill the mods folder with conflicting mods that will be hard to sort out. Thanks for taking the time for me and to make great content. Gonna look into Simmeraddiction.

12 minutes ago, dartharnold said:

I am a huge fan of the look from the first screenshot. I am not really looking for the wet skin look myself but rather the realistic face effects and textures.

You'll have to CC hunt and train in CAS so.... Just to be clear with ya. The sim I shared, there are tons and tons of CCs on her. Not only a skin coverage.

As example to get this face (the same sim eh!)

Spoiler

340304227_TS4_x642020-01-1318-23-01.png.084e5bfa19a6a274e2e582e6526356c0.png

I used almost 60 different CCs. (skin + skin and body details + makeup + etc...)

Only for eyes there are : eye base + iris + glow + veins + 2 glares.  >> 6 different CCs.

Well in play mode you don't really need extreme detailled sims, but i'm personnaly CAS addict and try to extreme detail (as far as my poor laptop give me possibility) my sims.

I'll stop here the off topic, if you wanna ask me something feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...