The "other" death alternative mod

I had this mod in my load order prior to SSE being released, and in my "rage" at an undiagnoseable CTD in oldrim I cleaned out my entire install (and never went back to oldrim - until now). Sadly, I am unable to find the mod again at Nexus - even a thorough look through my download history is unable to find it.

The mod has an MCM menu with the following options:

Ghost - when you die you turn into a ghost (naked) for a short while. You rematerialise and can then loot your old body to recover your gear.

Ghost II - when you die you turn into a naked ghost for a short while. Your old body disappears and you lose all your gear (apart from quest items).

Immortal - when you "die" you simply go to your knees (like an essential NPC) for a while then recover a percentage of health and continue to play.

The great thing about this mod is you never need to reload and redo anything you have done already just because you died in combat. It worked great with sexlab compatible mods as well. Without the script load of Death alternative.

I would really appreciate any help identifying and finding this mod again. I want to try it in Enderal.