What are your favourite premade family?

Saultations good folk. It is high time to for some good old casual forum triva again. Let's wove the community a litte tighter.

What are your favourite premade family in the Sims 3?

Of course all expansions and store families are included. :)

For me it's the Goths. They were the first family I played back in Sims 1. There something nostalgic and enigmatic about the Goth, which I find appealing.

I don´t know why,but i appreciate the neugir(Curious?),Castor(?) and Bunch(?) family. I play with the german version so there are other names.The Neugir & Castor family are in Twinbrook,and the Bunch Family live in Sunset Valley.Which i don´t like are Don Lotario,all Altos from every town without Ashley Alto from Paradise Island.She is Kinda cute.And i found out,that there is David Bowie (RIP) and his Wife Iman in the City there Fairies and Witches run around.

I don´t know why,but i appreciate the neugir(Curious?),Castor(?) and Bunch(?) family. I play with the german version so there are other names.The Neugir & Castor family are in Twinbrook,and the Bunch Family live in Sunset Valley.Which i don´t like are Don Lotario,all Altos from every town without Ashley Alto from Paradise Island.She is Kinda cute.And i found out,that there is David Bowie (RIP) and his Wife Iman in the City there Fairies and Witches run around.

I believe it is David Ziggfield from Midnight Hollow you are refering.

I'm with you about the Goth's, I've played them in every neighborhood the Sims have given us in 1, 2, 3, and when I played the free trial version of 4.  I'll either play Mortimer and Bella getting together, or Cassandra and Don getting together, or Alexander as a playboy in town.  With the Pleasantview for Sims 3 I downloaded, Sims 2 has come to life in my game, so they have their old stomping grounds to play in.  I also enjoy the Burb family, as I usually pair Alexander with Lucy when he finally settles down.   

Saultations good folk. It is high time to for some good old casual forum triva again. Let's wove the community a litte tighter.

What are your favourite premade family in the Sims 3?

Of course all expansions and store families are included. :)

For me it's the Goths. They were the first family I played back in Sims 1. There something nostalgic and enigmatic about the Goth, which I find appealing.

I have enjoyed the Burbs since sims one.  I liked that 50's feel of them, cause I was raised on those shows from then.  In Sims 2 I liked the fact that two legacy families were joined by John and Jennifer's union.  Which is why usually in Sims 2 and in Sims 3, I get Alexander and Lucy married, it's the joining of three legacy families.  I was shocked though when their family was included in Sims 3.  John's parents should have been children, along with Mortimer and Bella. 

What do you like about the Burb family?

• 2 months later...

I actually never played any premade family on sims 3 yet, but I would say I liked the MacDuff and Swain families from Moonlight Falls. I liked how they were parodies of the Weasleys from Harry Potter (MacDuff) and Swans (Swain) from Twilight. If I will play the Swain family soon, I would get Bailey to marry one of the MacDuff twins, preferably Jules MacDuff (who has a "Why Do Vampires Suck?" book in his inventory according to his sims wikia page).   

Archived