The sub/dom relationship - a whole new world

This would be a huge huge mod, but it would add a whole new world to the sims 4,

From her perspective:

She knew since early life that something deep inside her burned away to please her dom/Master.  Surly she must have been born with this trait. If only she could find the right man with the right temperament. A man who could teach her, refine her, build her, fulfill her need to be submissive and to please.

She would start out having to learn the basics ofcourse.  She would first learn patience. Then as she continued to work on her skills she would learn how to present herself, the basic positions, the first being the most basic slave/sub in waiting position: NADU.  As she continues to work on her subship/slaveship skills, she will learn self control, and then next she will learn that no matter how much her female love nest burns, aches and throbs for attention, she must learn denial of those yearning desires and then she will even learn how not to cum without first asking her Dom/Master/Mistress. She will go on to learn how to tease her Dominant through perfectly controlled teasing, indeed she will drive her Dominant insane with passion as she progresses higher in her skills, to the point where he is intoxicated with passion and desire for her.  Eventually she will go on to learn how to perfectly please him through perfected teasing, submission and giving of herself to be used as her Dominant sees fit.  Whatever it takes to please her Dominant she will now be capable of doing as she is becoming refined. If it pleases Him/Her that she be tied for hours in a sexually ready position, than this is what she will do. If it so pleases Him/Her to be available to please His/Her friends and acquaintances, then this she will do, and in so doing she will also be fulfilled... now if she can only keep herself from cumming even without anyone touching her.  When she finally reaches her final stage of growth in her skills, she will learn to not only endure painful pleasure inflicted on her by her Dominants, but she will desire it. She will be a perfectly refined pain slut and when they inflict pain and bondage on her it will become a needed pleasure in order for her to release the throbbing pulsing build up of an orgasm which would not be achieved  anymore by the plain, boring sexual moves of a normal lover. Yes now she will have reached level 10 of her skill set - Perfected sub/slave.

From His perspective:

He knew he had always been dominant of others, bold, knowing, assertive, yet filled with passion, desire and yes, empathy. Surly this is a trait he must have been born with.  If only he could hone his skill in and fine tune himself to the point where he could be considered worthy by a submissive. Right now he knows he wouldn't truly be able to please a submissive or own a slave until he gets his methods and skill perfected... only then will a true submissive or slave take him seriously. 

He will probably have to start out by learning the basic commands and positions, such as NADU being one of the first.  Then he will most assuredly need to know some basic knots and rope tying positions.  He will have to progress to learning the various tie and machine positions, learn how to cause just enough discomfort to his submissive to fulfill her needs, yet not so much that it blocks the sexual pleasure he is able to give her/him.   He will then need to learn how to create a desire in his sub/slave by instilling new ideals in her/him which she will come to desire because she knows it is His pleasure, yes he must learn to inflict just the right amount of pain and discomfort to her while simultaneously causing her to burn and ache with desire and passion.  Eventually he will rise to the top of his skill set and he will become the perfectly refined dominant, worthy of pleasing even the most accomplished sub/slave, he will graduate to a skill level 10: Perfected Master.

We Simmers know a thing or two about building in Sims 4 now don't we?

I cannot wait to build my castle, or my basement and fill it full of all of the BDSM toys I can get my horny little hands on, and then meet my Dom/Master and start playing with in, in His world.  Yes, this is me, I am that sub by nature, mentioned above and I am highly hopeful that a modder or a group of modders can bring to us in the Sims 4 this whole new world to play in - the BDSM Dom/sub/slave relationship experience, both emotionally and sexually.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

@cristalmay

Hahaha - sub/dom - do not forget to learn the alphabetic order and BDSM rules! ?

I fear, you`ll need a lot of domination to get a sim dom far enough to follow your interesting ideas... and unfortunately he will have no second of time for your simsub because he has the hole time to learn what you need him to do.

At least he may just like to sell the snobbish naughty horny castle subby out of the dungeon at a medieval market?

I fear for this mod and the creators it needs much more motivation - crowd funding?

• 3 years later...