How do I delete NPC's from an .esp in TES Edit?

*EDIT: Never mind... when I searched 'Astrid' TES Edit was apparently jumping to the vanilla Skyrim's section, and not the Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2 section...

I'm sick of trying to mess around with load orders, and I really don't like the way Astrid looks in the Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2 mod. I tried overriding it with an Astrid replacer, but ingame, she looks like a disgusting amalgamation of both mods. 

What I want to do now is delete Astrid from the Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2 .esp so the game will be forced to use the Astrid replacer I want. How do I do that in TES Edit? I opened up TES Edit, searched 'Astrid' in the Editor ID box, and left clicked her name (under the Non-Player Character (Actor) category)  to highlight it. Pushing the Delete key does nothing. So how do I get rid of her?

Thanks.