Jagged shadows on certain areas of the body?

I get these also but not as severe. I always thought it was just a limitation of Skyrim's outdated engine due to the fact that I make my characters ass and tits so wonderfully enormous.

I have used Realvision ENB, K ENB, Tetrachromatic, Rudy, and Snapdragon and every time blocky/jagged shadows occur -- so maybe it's not the ENB?

A few days ago, I've set my shadows back to Ultra and set all shadow resolutions to 4K (4096) in the SkyrimPrefs.ini and enblocal.ini... I think there was a shadow resolution edit in enblocal.ini... if there's not, then there should be.

I'll test again to see if this occurs. Also, it only occurs during sex scenes in my game.

I get these also but not as severe. I always thought it was just a limitation of Skyrim's outdated engine due to the fact that I make my characters ass and tits so wonderfully enormous.

I have used Realvision ENB, K ENB, Tetrachromatic, Rudy, and Snapdragon and every time blocky/jagged shadows occur -- so maybe it's not the ENB?

A few days ago, I've set my shadows back to Ultra and set all shadow resolutions to 4K (4096) in the SkyrimPrefs.ini and enblocal.ini... I think there was a shadow resolution edit in enblocal.ini... if there's not, then there should be.

I'll test again to see if this occurs. Also, it only occurs during sex scenes in my game.

ye i think its cuz im using a custom bodyslide uunp preset i made myself with abnormally huge ass tits and ass so it really stretches out the butt and boobs are to a point where maybe the texture cannot keep up hence the blocky shadow effect? idk but that's my theory.