Jump to content

Is there any way to get FCO and Nude bodies for Sexout to play nice?


Torchwood

Recommended Posts

Posted

Everything I've read about FCO indicates that using ANY body replacer will give you problems with either missing textures, horribly mis-matched skin tones between head and body, or other nightmares.

Is it even possible to use this mod alongside Sexout? I don't need it by any means and can always opt for the Ling's Prettier Things optional plugin but I was curious as to how anybody could get it to work properly if possible.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Mildly late response, I have FCO running with beare of girls type 3 bodies & roberts bodies replacers, all running perfectly functional alongside Sexout. Not sure how well I could guide you through any potential problems, but just saying it can be done without too much hassle. 

 

 

Perhaps refer to the STEP Fear & Loathing mod guide in specifics to having body replacers playing nicely with FCO

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I Run FCO Type 3 Sweaty bodies alongside Breeze and run into zero issues whatsoever.


FCO installer comes with patches for a lot of things so they don't have issues and you can also pick up the race patcher if you're worried about your character themselves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...