cm partner Evy Race

Evy Race is so pretty

but, no one makes cmPartner the use of race?

I tried to make their own

but, it is difficult

there is always a problem with Eye and Hair...?

if anyone have link.. or someting about Evy Race. plzz help me..?

thx all

loverslab is great.

Evy Race is so pretty

but' date=' no one makes cmPartner the use of race?

I tried to make their own

but, it is difficult

there is always a problem with Eye and Hair...?

if anyone have link.. or someting about Evy Race. plzz help me..?

thx all

loverslab is great.

[/quote']

There is a mod that modifies Vilja into Evy race. Link

adcs4pZF.jpg

However the author extremely hates the others to transfer his mod to the other forums. :s

Once a guy on 3DM transferred his mod, he was so mad that he take down that mod to "revenge" that guy and claimed: "No one should transferred my mod without my permission".

Ironically, I don't think he has ever asked permission to modfidy the work of the others. I had sent him PM two times to get the permission to transfer some of his mods and he never replies. (=__=a...

Anyway, I have it and I will send you a PM.

Greats mod..!! but..

It seems very difficult

because he was locked r mod..

too bad... that mod

perhaps because he had made ​​a difficult

I fell in love at first sight ... ahaahahaa.

thx for ur help..

I'll wait for the next news

sorry my bad english..

Greats mod..!! but..

It seems very difficult

because he was locked r mod..

too bad... that mod

perhaps because he had made ​​a difficult

I fell in love at first sight ... ahaahahaa.

thx for ur help..

I'll wait for the next news

sorry my bad english..

I have sent the PM, you didn't see it :huh:?

Or you mean there are problems with your Evy race?

I've just read the download thread for that race. In one of the most recent posts a problem was mentioned with one of the race's abilities.

A spell that apparently has the power to kill everything (in a certain radius?). It would mean a companion with this ability will use it the first time any NPC or creatures attacks, resulting in the player's death as well. Not the most friendly ally, talk about a loose cannon...

The obvious solution, also to any hair and eye problem, will be to use a copy of the race with this rather deadly and malign ability edited out. Curiously I've never cared much about this race before. But I start to develop some interest, I've just downloaded the mod and gonna try it.

Oh, I just deleted these ridiculously overpowered race abilities myself after installation. But thank you anyway for the heads-up!

One of them was a triple treat of fire/frost/shock damage 10000 points in 100 feet for 100 seconds... They don't teach that at the University.

someting crash with my Vilja..??

the head is gone..??

I have tested it. It works well for me.

EpenSuper, I sent PM to you to give the file because the author will be pretty mad if he know it's publicly shared without his permission.

I know it's ridiculous and unreasonable. However if you publicly post it out, I will be the person seriously blamed because the file is uploaded by me.

I am sorry that I had no choice but to take it down now. I don't want to be in dilemma.

Please excuse me that I choose to share it with PM now.

Although this mod certainly can't compare to the fabled Vilja, please let me direct you to this thread!

I've just made a standalone Evy race CM companion mod that gives you this pair of sweet and strong sisters as partners for your game:

LaikaMiyuTitleSmall.jpg

The race isn't even necessary to have installed as the mod is using a copy of the 'Evy Fenbo'. All depicted clothes and weapons are included!

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get a PM too please?

As a random note' date=' I recently checked out Moderteam's forums and downloaded some Facial/Skin modifications for the Evy Race. Where should I put them?

[/quote']

PM is sent.

I don't which modified texture you meant and the structure of it.

Can I get a PM too please?

As a random note' date=' I recently checked out Moderteam's forums and downloaded some Facial/Skin modifications for the Evy Race. Where should I put them?

[/quote']

PM is sent.

I don't which modified texture you meant and the structure of it.

Thanks for the PM.

Anyway, these are the files I downloaded from their site. I've actually forgotten which ones are which again.

Go to the "Oblivion\Data\Textures\EVY" folder, there will be some subfolders that contain these texture. If a file name is different, simply edit it as current one and then overwrite it.

Air.EvyRace-臉部(Fix) >> FACE and EAR folder.

Air.EvyRace-身體 >> BODY folder

As for Evy.Sp.Textures-臉部(Fix) and Evy.Sp.Textures-身體, these two files have already put in folders.