[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

20 minutes ago, bludmn79 said:

One question: Is this file (WW_wild_guy_Animations.package 2) supposed to replace the earlier file (WW_wild_guy_Animations.package), or are both required to be in the Mods folder? Thanks! ?

Where did you find that "package 2" file? There is one and only file in the downloads here.

Just now, wild_guy said:

Where did you find that "package 2" file? There is one and only file in the downloads here.

That's what it downloaded as on my Mac. Maybe that's the convention for naming a duplicate file. I'll delete the old one and edit the filename of the most recent file.

1 minute ago, bludmn79 said:

That's what it downloaded as on my Mac. Maybe that's the convention for naming a duplicate file. I'll delete the old one and edit the filename of the most recent file.

Yes, it's probably a duplicate, you should have only one recent file that named WW_wild_guy_Animations.package.

wild_guy, I'm a fan of your animations, thanks for your creativity.

I would like to ask/advise you to add some of your animations to the "floor" category. In particular, I would like to see these animations in the category "floor":

• MF Easel Blowjob (oraljob / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview
  • MF Easel Cum On Breasts Climax (climax / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview

I think these animations would be great for this category, it would also be possible to remake several "bed" animations into the "floor" category. In your collection, there are just not enough floor animations.

Happy holidays :)

1 hour ago, Deamond said:

wild_guy, I'm a fan of your animations, thanks for your creativity.

I would like to ask/advise you to add some of your animations to the "floor" category. In particular, I would like to see these animations in the category "floor":

• MF Easel Blowjob (oraljob / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview
  • MF Easel Cum On Breasts Climax (climax / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview

I think these animations would be great for this category, it would also be possible to remake several "bed" animations into the "floor" category. In your collection, there are just not enough floor animations.

Happy holidays :)

Thank you! Generally I think it's better to make separate animations for different locations so that the same animations would not bore. I do have plans to make more animations for floor but I just can't make everything in the same time:) It will happen at some point. Besides, the animations you mentioned can't just be enabled for floor, they need at least some reworking more or less otherwise they may look not ok.

Happy holidays to you too!

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Thank you! Generally I think it's better to make separate animations for different locations so that the same animations would not bore. I do have plans to make more animations for floor but I just can't make everything in the same time:) It will happen at some point. Besides, the animations you mentioned can't just be enabled for floor, they need at least some reworking more or less otherwise they may look not ok.

Happy holidays to you too!

Well, at least the animation "climax / easel " could be added to the floor animation, because it does not depend on objects.

1 hour ago, Deamond said:

Well, at least the animation "climax / easel " could be added to the floor animation, because it does not depend on objects.

Not exactly, there is sims position offset in this animation, the easel position is primary, it has 0;0 coordinates. And for the floor location sims position should have 0;0 coordinates.

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Kencheb said:

Hi, Thanks for the excellent animations wild_guy. I have a request - could you please share the female sim from the animations gifs, and CC used? I'm not sure if you already have. Many thanks! ???

Of course I can, here is she Diana_Focker.zip 

Note that the archive doesn't contain body mods such as Cmar's female top and bottom and the parts of my Female Body Details and Shameless Underwear mods. This mods should be installed additionally. It also doesn't contain the skin tone mod which is Patreon exclusive bonus content, so one can apply any skin tone they like.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Note that the archive doesn't contain body mods such as Cmar's female top and bottom and the parts of my Female Body Details and Shameless Underwear mods. This mods should be installed additionally. It also doesn't contain the skin tone mod which is Patreon exclusive bonus content, so one can apply any skin tone they like.

Wow, thank you very much!! Very kind of you ?

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Unfortunately i can't add Diana as it's says its made with a newer version of the game ? I'm running v1.47.49.1020 but cant update it at the moment. Not sure if there is a workaround?

14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Try this one, it was made in November, probably with the older game version Diana Focker.zip

That one worked! Thanks very much for going out of your way to do that, I appreciate it!!! A great sim, i like your style. If you have any more great female sims like that you made November or earlier then feel free to share! ????