[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

6 hours ago, Artistimistic said:

no mater what i do i cant get it to work :/ i have wickedwims and a bunch of others installed

Do you mean you can't use WW at all? Can you show your mods folder, where do your WW and animations placed?

8 minutes ago, Artistimistic said:

whicked whims works i think, but none of the animations i have do

I would advice you to make 2 separate folders within your mods, one for WickedWhims and one for animation packages, I think everything should be ok then. It's not a good idea to place all mods files to one folder.

Here is the part of my mods folder for example:

111.jpg.788cc32cb31c07df5a9195a6cf748134.jpg

7 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I would advice you to make 2 separate folders within your mods, one for WickedWhims and one for animation packages, I think everything should be ok then. It's not a good idea to place all mods files to one folder.

Here is the part of my mods folder for example:

111.jpg.788cc32cb31c07df5a9195a6cf748134.jpg

they arent all to one folder thats actually my "lewd" sub-folder XD I tried micro-sorting everything into even more categories (animations, vaginas, whatever) and nothing changed :(

WW and your animations shows in my "custom content" in my sims game so... i have no idea

3 hours ago, Artistimistic said:

Wait shoot I fixed it! However, I can't seem to get masturbation choices to appear

actually i can only get vaginal and teasing to work

This all depends on what location you choose and if there are masturbation aminations for that location. Try to choose a pool ladder, there are masturbation animations for it.

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Butt Hole Training (handjob / coffee table) preview
  • MF Easel Stand Behind 2 (vaginal / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview
  • MF Easel Handjob (handjob / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview
  • MF Easel Blowjob (oraljob / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview
  • MF Easel Cum On Breasts Climax (climax / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview

Note that your easel must be empty so that the animations look well. Hope you enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...