[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

4 hours ago, AnonymousPerson122 said:

For me, it's not working. I've only got one animation available for beds and thats the default reverse cowgirl. I've installed the animation and I can see it on the mods list, but no animations. Tried other animations, nothing. Body mods work fine. Anyone have any idea?

You should see all installed animations in your WickedWhims settings while in the game: Wicked/Settings/Sex Settings/Animations Disabler. Do you see them?

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

You should see all installed animations in your WickedWhims settings while in the game: Wicked/Settings/Sex Settings/Animations Disabler. Do you see them?

Yes, I see them. But they don't show up. I believe that I have seen one or two show up in different locations around town, but not in my beds. It has 44 installed.

1 hour ago, AnonymousPerson122 said:

Yes, I see them. But they don't show up. I believe that I have seen one or two show up in different locations around town, but not in my beds. It has 44 installed.

They should work then. Tell me what exactly you do in the game, I mean what do you mean saying "they don't show up"? You must pick available location for an animation and choose its sex cathegory so that it's shown in the list. Partners genders also matters, they should be supported by animation.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

They should work then. Tell me what exactly you do in the game, I mean what do you mean saying "they don't show up"? You must pick available location for an animation and choose its sex cathegory so that it's shown in the list. Partners genders also matters, they should be supported by animation.

I see therm in the animations disabler, but when I actually go to have sex, for example on the bed, I can only see one vaginal animation and one teasing.

12 minutes ago, AnonymousPerson122 said:

I see therm in the animations disabler, but when I actually go to have sex, for example on the bed, I can only see one vaginal animation and one teasing.

There are no animations for bed in my public release yet. But you should see many animations of other authors for it. For my animations try picking other locations, you can find them in the animations list in the topic.

7 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

Thank you for all your hard work, Wild Guy.  Your animations are very nice.  I like them a lot. I do wish more of them were on a bed though.  I wish for more double bed animations from everyone, actually.  But thank you again, they (and you) are awesome. 

Thank you. I think there will be more animations for bed little by little.

• 2 weeks later...

LL update

Added animations:

• MFF Threesome On Floor Climax (climax / floor) preview
  • MF Disturbed Seduction (teasing / sauna) preview
  • MF Mutual Handjob (handjob / double bed) preview
  • MF On Side Behind 2 (vaginal / double bed) preview
  • MF On Top Behind (vaginal / double bed) preview
  • MF On Top Behind 2 (vaginal / double bed) preview
  • MF On Top Behind Climax (climax / double bed) preview

Have a nice holidays guys and gals!