[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

1 hour ago, Uusxx said:

Thanks for the update, Champ! ??

Actually there was no update today, I jst edited the animations list. LL engine considers any editing as an update but I always make special posts about updates and change the update date in the title.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Actually there was no update today, I jst edited the animations list. LL engine considers any editing as an update but I always make special posts about updates and change the update date in the title.

Okay. That explains why I still had the same amount of animations. Lol! Hope you update soon.

• 1 month later...

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Missionary Deepthroat Climax (climax / beach towel, floor, yoga mat) preview
  • MF Sudden Awakening (teasing / double bed) preview
  • MF Fingering The Woken Up (handjob / double bed) preview
  • MF Shoulder Legs Penetration (vaginal / beach towel, floor, yoga mat) preview
  • MF Leaning Back Cowgirl (vaginal / single bed, double bed) preview

Made desk animations allowed for 'Coiffeuse de Champs Les Sims' vanity table.

Added multiple cum layer levels support for cum outside climaxes.

1 hour ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update! The missionary deepthroat climax looks great, especially the little ass slap at the end. Love it.

?

I'm gald you like it, happy simming :)

Edited by wild_guy

File Size11.64 MB but for some reason the file I get when downloading from LL is 14k uncompressed? Says updated 4 hours ago so I shouldn't be too quick trying to download. WW registers no animations. Any help appreciated.

Edit: After a re-download WW did register the 5 new anims. Just curious now as to why the file size is so radically off?

Edited by BigBeard

Hi , can someone upload this to mediafire or mega ? I cant download this mod from loverslab , it's not work for somehow , all other mods are downloadable except this , what the hell ? 
[Edit] NVM , I disable IDM , and download it with my browser , it's work , dunno why it cant be downloaded with IDM

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
2 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , can someone upload this to mediafire or mega ? I cant download this mod from loverslab , it's not work for somehow , all other mods are downloadable except this , what the hell ? 
[Edit] NVM , I disable IDM , and download it with my browser , it's work , dunno why it cant be downloaded with IDM

I don't know, I haven't had a reason to use IDM for a long time, I didn't even think anyone was using it nowadays. This is obviously how the site engine works, just my guess though.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Has the art replacement mod been pulled, or is it on a different tier than I'm currently at?

It was Patreon exclusive but has been removed long ago because of violating Patreon guidelines.

Edited by wild_guy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 10:19 AM, Uusxx said:

Hey, Champ! Question: Will you be making any animations with the open vaginal rig?

Honestly, I'm more curious about your doing than anyone else.

Hi! Unfortunately I probably won't support animated holes in my animations because personally I use the Cmar's body which currently doesn't have holes, unless somebody update it. So I'm going to support only animated butt at the moment. Also see my post here.

Edited by wild_guy
On 6/19/2022 at 2:11 AM, wild_guy said:

Hi! Unfortunately I probably won't support animated holes in my animations because personally I use the Cmar's body which currently doesn't have holes, unless somebody update it. Also see my post here.

Sorry. I didn't know you had already answered that question. I respect your decision. You're a good enough animator to bypass that anyways. I know I'm going to still love your animations regardless. ??