I have been playing skyrim for over a year now and I didnt knew anything about mods. However, now that I have seen them , I need a guide on how to install these mods.

And please list some mods that include thigs like feet and normal sex. Thanks in advance !

Guest guyfrommilkyway

I have been playing skyrim for over a year now and I didnt knew anything about mods. However, now that I have seen them , I need a guide on how to install these mods.

And please list some mods that include thigs like feet and normal sex. Thanks in advance !

u basicly only need a xpmse body , sex lab , zaz animations and 0sex and their requirements (there is much more ofc)

if u start from scratch if u have nice download speed and a good pc (processor for installing) you are set up in 30 minutes 

Minimum mods you need:

1) A mod manager (Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager)

2) A female nude body (CBBE or UNP)

3) A male nude body (Schlongs of Skyrim)

4) An extended skeleton (XPMSE)

5) FNIS

6) SkyUI 5.1

7) SexLab

8) A mod to run the sex animations, there are plenty of them, chose one or two depending on your taste.

P.S. moved to the Skyrim section

Thanks ! Both of you :)

CBBE and UNP are quite old, it might still work for some basics, but if you wander though this forum you'll probably encounter some problems.

It's no problem to use them for a start and see if you get the basics working, but then i'd recommend bodyslide. This tutorial is for FO4, but the difference isn't that big and it's very well explained how to use it. Google how to install it for Skyrim, especially if you use Mod Organizer. It's a bit more complicated to begin with, but in the long run it will save you a lot of time, less problems and easier to find/fix problems.