How to Create a Zero Nif?

Vortec

I was wondering how to create a 0_nif when there's only Nif_1's available?. Can Outfit Studio create a zero Nif just from having only the One Nif_1 available?.

Fastest method:

Open Outfit Studio, load '_1.nif' via 'file->load ounfit'. Delete body shape (if exists). With 'file->load reference' load your body. With sliders tweak body that all matches to outfit as possible.

Do 'file->make convertion reference', 'slider->conform all'. Move 'converttobase' slider (it has this name if before you accepted all input names by default) to 100% then 'slider->set base shape'.

'File->load reference' again with your body, 'slider->conform all'. Select a part of outfit and 'shape->copy bone weights', repeat for all parts of outfit.

Save your new project and build in 'body slide'

This method is good for simple outfits, but gives to you common direction "how to use 'outfit studio".

In some situations some tweaks have to be used - look for tutorials about 'body slide'

Kind Regards

Well, do you want that OS will automatically make any random outfit to be suited your body (CBBE/UNP(*))? Or you do not care that outfit is suited for your body?
If first - wait till .... (морковкина заговения/свиста рака на горе).
If second. Jist load project that contains ANY body, do 'file->import' with your '_1.nif'. Save and build. You'll get '_0.nif', but sliders to use presets are unavailable, also clipping due weights mismatch guaranteed.

Kind Regards

All my time using Bodyslide/OutfitStudio have i ever seen automatically create a zero nif just from a One Nif

barely use bodyslide

tried what was write above

170520023949669984.jpg

i know, have to load the exe from mo to have textures

1705200239558539.jpg

170520023958173352.jpg

170520023959720766.jpg

170520024000537353.jpg

170520023956135926.jpg

17052002395951949.jpg

oh, a size 0

Archived