[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

Hello!! I'm loving the evolution of this mod, it's awesome how far you've come with it! I have a question...is there a way to turn off the actual hard nipples (the moodlet is great)? For some reason it causes my sim females cc shirts and outfit tops to umm break sort of? kind of like crack the shirts open...? Thanks again!

2 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Hello!! I'm loving the evolution of this mod, it's awesome how far you've come with it! I have a question...is there a way to turn off the actual hard nipples (the moodlet is great)? For some reason it causes my sim females cc shirts and outfit tops to umm break sort of? kind of like crack the shirts open...? Thanks again!

If you go to the (action tab), there should be something in there to turn it off I believe.

On 2/16/2024 at 1:09 PM, TastefullyAdult said:

Thanks for the quick response!

Just to confirm, are you adding the trait condition to eliminate those buffs from showing on werewolves entirely, or just when they transform and are nude? If at all possible hopefully not the latter.

What I added was a condition to both of the buffs you mentioned so now either won't show if a werewolf. I would normally do something a bit more fancy, but without the pack, I can't play test what I'm doing. But that sounds like what you were looking for. So this is a win.

17 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Yes, click on ANY OTHER SIM in the game and navigate to "action". There you will see the "Pervy menu" and in there is the option to turn off the hard nipples. (While the hard nipples works great on vanilla tops it doesn't work well on some custom made shirts causing the nipples to poke through. Also note, after you turn them off, it takes time for the buffs to run out and disappear so just be patient. They will turn off.)

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it or documented it for you yet, but there's a bug that when traveling alone your whole household comes with. I haven't found the right way to document it, but essentially with the mod installed my whole house holds travels with the active sim despite not having anyone selected in the travel screen. This occurs in any kind of non-rabbithole travel. Without the mod installed the traveling action works as intended.

16 hours ago, aviaaa said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it or documented it for you yet, but there's a bug that when traveling alone your whole household comes with. I haven't found the right way to document it, but essentially with the mod installed my whole house holds travels with the active sim despite not having anyone selected in the travel screen. This occurs in any kind of non-rabbithole travel. Without the mod installed the traveling action works as intended.

You have one of his old files thats why its doing that. The little section with a star next to it is the files you probably have in that's causing it.

Spoiler

This should clarify.

If you have the (public version), then you should only have these files
1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.package 
2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.ts4script
3.Skarrds_embarrassed_override - Optional add-on
4.Skarrds_seesleepwear_override  - Optional add-on

If you still have these files While using the (Patreon version), please remove them. 

Skarrd_Traits.package 
Skarrd_Traits TS4script
Skarrd_DeviousAddon.package
Skarrd_DeviousAddon TS4script
Skarrd_Traits_FondlingGropingAddon.package
Skarrd_Traits_FondlingGropingAddon TS4script
Skarrd_Traits_CompromisingPhotosAddon.package

These are the only files that should be in your mods folder from his mod - for the (Patreon version)
1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack
2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_DeviousAddon
3.Skarrds_embarrassed_override - Optional add-on
4.Skarrds_seesleepwear_override  - Optional add-on
5.Skarrds_Boxers_03 - https://www.patreon.com/posts/november-basket-92995213
6.Skarrds_Panty&Bras** - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4510-skarrds-panty-bra-garter-belts-minor-update-nov-9th-2023/
7.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_VampiresAddon.package - Optional add-on
8.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_VampiresAddon TS4script - Optional add-on

Edited by jrmy0413
On 9/17/2023 at 12:22 AM, urayxor said:

I'm talking about line 0xEB2FBBBC "Devious" from Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_DeviousAddon
At the moment, the name for the actions of this addon is from the Sim Pie menu and the name of the trait itself from the reward store is taken from it. This is what causes my problem, if you split them into 2 separate lines it would be just wonderful.

Hello, it's me again, still with the same problem.
I noticed that you added a new line to the main mod file
0xC5959285 "Devious." I'm not sure if it was added after my posts, but the Skarrd_DeviousAddon_DeviousCategory action from the addon itself still uses the trait line from the reward store with this number.

I hope you will make a separate line for this category, otherwise it doesn’t look nice in the Russian language.

Thank you for adding my translation!

On 2/27/2024 at 12:40 PM, kelliq86 said:

Is their a discord or somewhere we can see mod status after the game patch? 

Yes this is the discord : https://discord.com/invite/ku4PKhJHZw

And the Perverted Expansion mod appears good to go after the patch but there are a lot of mods broken and even tools like sims 4 studio. So update carefully.

Edited by skarrd
On 2/25/2024 at 4:42 PM, urayxor said:

Hello, it's me again, still with the same problem.
I noticed that you added a new line to the main mod file
0xC5959285 "Devious." I'm not sure if it was added after my posts, but the Skarrd_DeviousAddon_DeviousCategory action from the addon itself still uses the trait line from the reward store with this number.

I hope you will make a separate line for this category, otherwise it doesn’t look nice in the Russian language.

Thank you for adding my translation!

Oh so I didn't do it right? I will look in to that. I swear I found what you pointed out and changed one. Which is probably the DeviousCategory. Right, I just looked and although I did add category to the devious pie menu to distinguish the difference, I left a spot empty so the display name remained the same. I will fix that right now. Again, my bad. And thanks for your translation!!

EDIT** Okay, so to do this I actually have to change the pie menu name. So, it will now display as "Devious Ideas" and the trait will display as "Devious".

Edited by skarrd
1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Oh so I didn't do it right? I will look in to that. I swear I found what you pointed out and changed one. Which is probably the DeviousCategory. Right, I just looked and although I did add category to the devious pie menu to distinguish the difference, I left a spot empty so the display name remained the same. I will fix that right now. Again, my bad. And thanks for your translation!!

EDIT** Okay, so to do this I actually have to change the pie menu name. So, it will now display as "Devious Ideas" and the trait will display as "Devious".

Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, skarrd said:

Yes this is the discord : https://discord.com/invite/ku4PKhJHZw

And the Perverted Expansion mod appears good to go after the patch but there are a lot of mods broken and even tools like sims 4 studio. So update carefully.

Thank you! So glad to hear the mod looks good after the patch. I did end up updating my game and only one error so not as bad as I expected. Loving the mod btw! 

After the recent Game update I'm getting an exception, and removing mods from my Mods folder, starting the game, adding/removing cycles, finally identified it was the Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack.
The issue was that after clicking on a Sim I saw a "blank/empty" option on the Pie Menu, and if I clicked on it it creates a "unknown_mod_exceptions.txt" file (attached), it doesn't says which mod is causing the exception, but as I mentioned, after doing the removing/adding mods cycle, just removing the Skarrds folder the game Pie Menu works as expected, no empty menu option, so no error
Any idea of what could be causing the issue?

Thanks in advance

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt

16 hours ago, MrFretless5 said:

After the recent Game update I'm getting an exception, and removing mods from my Mods folder, starting the game, adding/removing cycles, finally identified it was the Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack.
The issue was that after clicking on a Sim I saw a "blank/empty" option on the Pie Menu, and if I clicked on it it creates a "unknown_mod_exceptions.txt" file (attached), it doesn't says which mod is causing the exception, but as I mentioned, after doing the removing/adding mods cycle, just removing the Skarrds folder the game Pie Menu works as expected, no empty menu option, so no error

Thanks in advance

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt 3.48 kB · 3 downloads

Sims 4 Community Library is not compatible with Wicked Whims. I'd start there. Never used it myself, but I am not having any issues with vampires.

I didn't found anything about it but is there a way to cheat to add or remove traits ? I have some bugs, sometimes, the menu in friendly to change the sim back to normal randomly disappear... My game is in french but you can clearly see that I have the pervert trait but I can't have the normal one or such...

How can I do please? Thanks ~~

( I am up to date with my game and the mod version ^^ )

TS4_x64 2024-03-07 07-19-03.png

TS4_x64 2024-03-07 07-19-07.png

19 minutes ago, Haikhan said:

I didn't found anything about it but is there a way to cheat to add or remove traits ? I have some bugs, sometimes, the menu in friendly to change the sim back to normal randomly disappear... My game is in french but you can clearly see that I have the pervert trait but I can't have the normal one or such...

How can I do please? Thanks ~~

( I am up to date with my game and the mod version ^^ )

TS4_x64 2024-03-07 07-19-03.png

TS4_x64 2024-03-07 07-19-07.png

I believe you should be able to add traits Through MCC.

Also, if you're trying to take a buff off right away, I would use UI cheats.

On 3/4/2024 at 5:43 PM, MrFretless5 said:

Thanks in advance

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt 3.48 kB · 7 downloads

There was reports that a number of things remained broken after the recent game updates. I have been playing with my mod and not receiving that error myself. There was a third patch released I think? Did it make the error go away?

13 hours ago, Tafy said:

Awesome mod. It would be great if there was integration with Alchemist's Kinky Expansions

Like what kind of integration? Are there conflicts?