[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

@MrGrey Hey! I just saw your comment on the other post. I am copying here and replying here because I don't seem to get notices about comments on the other thread for some reason.  Did you have ideas for the mod? Regarding sex breaking out unexpectedly with WW, I do have plans to have sex start autonomously at specific times (so shutting WW sex autonomy off and let my mod autonomy take over) but I'm not there quite yet.  edit ps: Thanks for trying to support me on patreon. I wonder what their problem is.

@Bow2none360 Hey! I just saw your comment on the other post. I am copying here and replying here because I don't seem to get notices about comments on the other thread for some reason. To answer your question, yes. There was an update scheduled for last month but a new drinking system was created at the same time and it need to be in the next update. So it was delayed. It's coming though.

Edited by skarrd
13 hours ago, skarrd said:

@MrGrey Hey! I just saw your comment on the other post. I am copying here and replying here because I don't seem to get notices about comments on the other thread for some reason.  Did you have ideas for the mod? Regarding sex breaking out unexpectedly with WW, I do have plans to have sex start autonomously at specific times (so shutting WW sex autonomy off and let my mod autonomy take over) but I'm not there quite yet.  edit ps: Thanks for trying to support me on patreon. I wonder what their problem is.

@Bow2none360 Hey! I just saw your comment on the other post. I am copying here and replying here because I don't seem to get notices about comments on the other thread for some reason. To answer your question, yes. There was an update scheduled for last month but a new drinking system was created at the same time and it need to be in the next update. So it was delayed. It's coming though.

I cant wait!! 

On 12/10/2023 at 8:07 AM, skarrd said:

Ideas? I like the blackmailed sex slave idea, but it is difficult in practice to do. It should be difficult but do-able, or at least rare or expensive.   Seems you should be able to just find pictures on the WW "Sim Hub" i.e. "Wow! That's Mrs. Landgraab!" IRL I found people I knew on the web back in the day of mostly amateur content, it's not impossible.  Everyone I found was super religious and acted so puritan. Come to think of it, perfect blackmail subjects tho I would never do it IRL. One did find out about it though because My wife found the pictures and ratted me out. No biggy. I think the model was flattered, as she was very flirty with me afterwords. Not the reaction I expected.

Slave/reluctance:

Ideas for Ways to get a sex slave:

• Go to mother plant (Strangerville) and ask The Mother for a sex slave for your daily gift, Pick from any infected Sim. You can release them by giving them the cure. 
  • Sex minion for Vampires
  • Sex minion for spell casters.
  • Buy one from the Sim-Mafia on the Dark web. Pick from the catalog. It would be nice to have sims tagged in your gallery as designated sex slaves #SkarrdSlave or special order (anyone in the game) for  §5000 more.
  • Elder sim goes to a Spellcaster and offers sex servitude (or a one time boink) in exchange for a Potion of Rejuvenation. I use Zero's RoM Potion Rework real Youth mod, which ages the sim down a level e.g. elder->Adult wouldn't make a lot of sense otherwise.

Needs a new animation where the Master drags the slave by the hand to the sex location, for when the WW game the slave would reject sex but gotta have sex anyway. Got the idea from Sims 3 shower Woohoo animatiton.

Sex Ed: Teen comes home from high school with a school project in sex ed, and asks for help.

The Stay over: Not sure how that could be used, (my sim has a thing with Ms. Landgraab who's visiting right now) but maybe you have an idea. The visitors should be willing, no one wants a full house of folks who want nothing to do with your sim. 

Rent is due: yeah, the obvious "time to pay the rent" mod.

Patreon: Patreon was calling me a dead beat. Since I'm a Lannister who always pays his debts, I was seriously offended, also worried about my credit score being damaged by their ineptitude.  My bank said I paid it. So, unsubscribed and then a week later subscribed again.  Works fine now. Gonna blame Patreon. I'm sure they won't accept any responsibility, and will remain behind the walls of their impenetrable web wall. I know I would.

Does it seem strange to you that there is NO WAY to see what's new on a Artist's work without subscribing first?

7 hours ago, doubaner said:

为什么我看不见下载的链接呢

The download link should be on the first page his post Go to the top of the page and go to the download tab It will have the link there.

Here is also a direct link if that's easier - 

下载链接应该位于他的帖子的第一页上,转到页面顶部并转到下载选项卡,那里会有链接。

如果更容易的话,这也是一个直接链接

• skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.0 Jan/03 2024)

On 12/17/2023 at 9:57 AM, MrGrey said:

Ideas? I like the blackmailed sex slave idea, but it is difficult in practice to do. It should be difficult but do-able, or at least rare or expensive.   Seems you should be able to just find pictures on the WW "Sim Hub" i.e. "Wow! That's Mrs. Landgraab!" IRL I found people I knew on the web back in the day of mostly amateur content, it's not impossible.  Everyone I found was super religious and acted so puritan. Come to think of it, perfect blackmail subjects tho I would never do it IRL. One did find out about it though because My wife found the pictures and ratted me out. No biggy. I think the model was flattered, as she was very flirty with me afterwords. Not the reaction I expected.

Slave/reluctance:

Ideas for Ways to get a sex slave:

• Go to mother plant (Strangerville) and ask The Mother for a sex slave for your daily gift, Pick from any infected Sim. You can release them by giving them the cure. 
  • Sex minion for Vampires
  • Sex minion for spell casters.
  • Buy one from the Sim-Mafia on the Dark web. Pick from the catalog. It would be nice to have sims tagged in your gallery as designated sex slaves #SkarrdSlave or special order (anyone in the game) for  §5000 more.
  • Elder sim goes to a Spellcaster and offers sex servitude (or a one time boink) in exchange for a Potion of Rejuvenation. I use Zero's RoM Potion Rework real Youth mod, which ages the sim down a level e.g. elder->Adult wouldn't make a lot of sense otherwise.

Needs a new animation where the Master drags the slave by the hand to the sex location, for when the WW game the slave would reject sex but gotta have sex anyway. Got the idea from Sims 3 shower Woohoo animatiton.

Sex Ed: Teen comes home from high school with a school project in sex ed, and asks for help.

The Stay over: Not sure how that could be used, (my sim has a thing with Ms. Landgraab who's visiting right now) but maybe you have an idea. The visitors should be willing, no one wants a full house of folks who want nothing to do with your sim. 

Rent is due: yeah, the obvious "time to pay the rent" mod.

Patreon: Patreon was calling me a dead beat. Since I'm a Lannister who always pays his debts, I was seriously offended, also worried about my credit score being damaged by their ineptitude.  My bank said I paid it. So, unsubscribed and then a week later subscribed again.  Works fine now. Gonna blame Patreon. I'm sure they won't accept any responsibility, and will remain behind the walls of their impenetrable web wall. I know I would.

Does it seem strange to you that there is NO WAY to see what's new on a Artist's work without subscribing first?

First, I want to say, great post. I'm going to add your ideas to the list. I'm learning more and more and with that, more becomes possible.

Update day! The mod has been updated with many of the latest features but still excluding some of the more, "devious" features. I will be updating the playing instructions over the next while. In the meantime feel free to ask questions here.

Not sure which one is latest thread but since both this and another thread has same thing from you, skarrd, can you delete either thread for not to get confuse purpose?

Edited by ioawdfv

@hrrrrrrrmon

I got the issue that the "first kiss" option isn't popping up so that my sims cannot not kiss each other beacause they cannot "fisrt kiss". :(

Sims who has kissed before I install the mod are not influenced. 

Hey! Holy Macaroni you're right! and I just figured out the problem so the new download should have that fixed. (I'm replying here because I don't get notifications from the other thread for some reason.)

@genericuser27 Hey! I'm just replying here because I don't get notifications from the other thread. So regarding interracial stuff, what did you have in mind?

1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

Not sure which one is latest thread but since both this and another thread has same thing from you, skarrd, can you delete either thread for not to get confuse purpose?

I wish I could. This is the info thread and main dialog. It's where the original file was uploaded. However, when I uploaded the first time, I didn't do something correctly and the file wasn't correctly catalogued in the search engine. So when I revitalized the mod, it got properly uploaded. Honestly, I have been trying to persuade people away from commenting on the other thread because I don't get notifications when people comment on it. And despite this thread being the far more active thread, somehow the other one gets dug up. Sorry for the confusion but both threads are linked and easily navigated. It's the best I got.

• skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)
4 hours ago, skarrd said:

@hrrrrrrrmon

I got the issue that the "first kiss" option isn't popping up so that my sims cannot not kiss each other beacause they cannot "fisrt kiss". :(

Sims who has kissed before I install the mod are not influenced. 

Hey! Holy Macaroni you're right! and I just figured out the problem so the new download should have that fixed. (I'm replying here because I don't get notifications from the other thread for some reason.)

@genericuser27 Hey! I'm just replying here because I don't get notifications from the other thread. So regarding interracial stuff, what did you have in mind?

I wish I could. This is the info thread and main dialog. It's where the original file was uploaded. However, when I uploaded the first time, I didn't do something correctly and the file wasn't correctly catalogued in the search engine. So when I revitalized the mod, it got properly uploaded. Honestly, I have been trying to persuade people away from commenting on the other thread because I don't get notifications when people comment on it. And despite this thread being the far more active thread, somehow the other one gets dug up. Sorry for the confusion but both threads are linked and easily navigated. It's the best I got.

More so on preferences and frustrations when those preferences aren’t adhered to. Like the Queen of Spades/BBC fetishes. 

On 1/3/2024 at 8:12 PM, genericuser27 said:

More so on preferences and frustrations when those preferences aren’t adhered to. Like the Queen of Spades/BBC fetishes. 

Oh ok! I'm not exactly familiar with these. Are these preferences from other mods? If so, which one?

On 1/3/2024 at 5:36 PM, evillordbane666 said:

Best. Mod. Ever.

Thanks for the comment and for playing with the mod!!

The instruction post (first post in this thread) is currently going through a major update. There will be times where things will see a bit jumbled. But also, it may be worth checking it out, as over time there were many features and secrets in this mod that I never mentioned before and am trying to add now. Might even be stuff that you've missed.

Hello, Skarrd! Frist of all, your mod is absolutly everything WW is lacking, please keep going! It's AMAZING! Really huge fan! I'd like to suggest something, would be possible to give the option to ramdomize your traits for all the sims in the save? Like, if other people don't like that, is possible to put a option shit clicking a sim to get the world randomize your traits (pervert, sexually awkward...) on everysim? I think would be nice to get surprised by what kind of trait that, so far unknown sim, have. Also, really looking foward to the relationship evolution, so the sexually akward sim that dates a pervert don't' get tense all the time... Thank you for the mod!

Edited by aynasm
On 1/3/2024 at 4:50 PM, skarrd said:

Update day! The mod has been updated with many of the latest features but still excluding some of the more, "devious" features. I will be updating the playing instructions over the next while. In the meantime feel free to ask questions here.

Why are you still excluding the more "devious things" from LL? Others sims4 modders have don't far more pervert mods since.

Edited by Gambit

I keep getting this error, it's not breaking the game or anything but it is possibly messing something up?

Spoiler

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
An error occurred when attempting to generate Whims for Sims. (This exception is not caused by S4CL, but rather caught) {'argles': ({287218, 280254},),
 'kwargles': {},
 'whim_type': <WhimType.REACTIONARY = 3>,
 'whimset_guid': 2961767364,
 'whimset_name': <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_Pervert_Whims_Perverted'>} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

43 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

I keep getting this error, it's not breaking the game or anything but it is possibly messing something up?

Hide contents

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
An error occurred when attempting to generate Whims for Sims. (This exception is not caused by S4CL, but rather caught) {'argles': ({287218, 280254},),
 'kwargles': {},
 'whim_type': <WhimType.REACTIONARY = 3>,
 'whimset_guid': 2961767364,
 'whimset_name': <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_Pervert_Whims_Perverted'>} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

If I may collect some information from you to better help the creator.

1.what is your game version?

2.What all files of his do you have?
3.And for the last one, how exactly was this error caused? Like what exactly did you do In game.

If you have the (public version), then you should only have these files.⬇️

1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.package

2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.ts4script

If you have the
(
Patreon version), then you should only have these files.⬇️

1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack

2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_DeviousAddon

Edited by jrmy0413
47 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

If I may collect some information from you to better help the creator.

1.what is your game version?

2.What all files of his do you have?
3.And for the last one, how exactly was this error caused? Like what exactly did you do In game.

If you have the (public version), then you should only have these files.⬇️

1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.package

2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.ts4script

If you have the
(
Patreon version), then you should only have these files.⬇️

1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack

2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_DeviousAddon

Ah that'll explain it, for some reason i have more files...

from a reaaaaaaally old version it seems (2021), i have no idea how that still managed to cling on.  Thank you for the help!