[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

53 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

Ah that'll explain it, for some reason i have more files...

from a reaaaaaaally old version it seems (2021), i have no idea how that still managed to cling on.  Thank you for the help!

Oh, no problem.

Edited by jrmy0413
On 1/6/2024 at 8:20 AM, aynasm said:

Hello, Skarrd! Frist of all, your mod is absolutly everything WW is lacking, please keep going! It's AMAZING! Really huge fan! I'd like to suggest something, would be possible to give the option to ramdomize your traits for all the sims in the save? Like, if other people don't like that, is possible to put a option shit clicking a sim to get the world randomize your traits (pervert, sexually awkward...) on everysim? I think would be nice to get surprised by what kind of trait that, so far unknown sim, have. Also, really looking foward to the relationship evolution, so the sexually akward sim that dates a pervert don't' get tense all the time... Thank you for the mod!

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. The only other mod that has some "randomize traits for all sims in game" so far is WW and I have not been able to reverse engineer how it's done. So the short answer is I don't know how. I did add the "distribute traits" feature for when a sim is in bar to automatically distribute the traits but thats the best I have for now. 

On 1/7/2024 at 1:06 AM, Gambit said:

Why are you still excluding the more "devious things" from LL? Others sims4 modders have don't far more pervert mods since.

Because I don't want my main mod to get banned by the community or have to put up with peoples politics. It's not that the subject matter in the mod breaks any content rules here on LL at all. It's the MCCC modders group. All of which gets explained on that section in the first post.

On 1/7/2024 at 10:30 AM, B0ukensha said:

I keep getting this error, it's not breaking the game or anything but it is possibly messing something up?

Hide contents

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
An error occurred when attempting to generate Whims for Sims. (This exception is not caused by S4CL, but rather caught) {'argles': ({287218, 280254},),
 'kwargles': {},
 'whim_type': <WhimType.REACTIONARY = 3>,
 'whimset_guid': 2961767364,
 'whimset_name': <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_Pervert_Whims_Perverted'>} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

So I'm not entirely sure what this is as my mod makes no whims or whimsets. I will look in to it and get back if I figure anything out but this might not even be my mod? Ah.. ok I just got up to date with the other posts. So it sounds like it's fixed.

Edited by skarrd

just a question is the devious mode free on patreon because you know the whole sims 4 rule update when it comes too permanent paywalled content

i can understand why you would be hesitant over here with the whole drama(that ended up with certain people outright putting malicious code in there mods) 

so i get it not being here(im just saying public tiers on patreon exist for a reason)

Edited by theanarchistotaku
2 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

just a question is the devious mode free on patreon because you know the whole sims 4 rule update when it comes too permanent paywalled content

i can understand why you would be hesitant over here with the whole drama(that ended up with certain people outright putting malicious code in there mods) 

so i get it not being here(im just saying public tiers on patreon exist for a reason)

1.It's not free You have to be Patreon Tier -  (The NEW Lunch Support $5 / month)
2.as for whole sims 4 rule update when it comes too (permanent paywalled content) Good luck trying to get EA to enforce that

link where i found People talking about the very same thing. - reddit.com/r/thesimscc/comments/171n0ap/how_can_we_get_ea_to_start_enforcing_their_cc/

I've seen plenty of content creators on Patreon that are well past the three weeks/21 days

Edited by jrmy0413
1 hour ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Because the sims 3 dint have turbodriver and his dickrider squad all of a sudden playing moral police while making sex mods 

I'm not sure it's about only moral stance... but who care.

If skarrd want to make some money with their extension, good for them. But they just should be honest with that.

I've reinstalled WW to test this mod (LL version). I've mixed feeling.  If you don't control both Sims, and so roleplay the both side you don't go very far.

If you play the "pervert" you have some results. I succeeded in removing some clothes. But trying with the "provencial girl in a big city full of nasty men" trope...  My girl was quite undisturbed (good to the virtual serenity of my sims, but bad to my real frustration...). I presume autonomy is a tricky thing to tune.

On 1/12/2024 at 7:22 PM, Gambit said:

I'm not sure it's about only moral stance... but who care.

If skarrd want to make some money with their extension, good for them. But they just should be honest with that.

I've reinstalled WW to test this mod (LL version). I've mixed feeling.  If you don't control both Sims, and so roleplay the both side you don't go very far.

If you play the "pervert" you have some results. I succeeded in removing some clothes. But trying with the "provencial girl in a big city full of nasty men" trope...  My girl was quite undisturbed (good to the virtual serenity of my sims, but bad to my real frustration...). I presume autonomy is a tricky thing to tune.

Autonomy is a tricky thing for sure but I have had a number of outcomes now playing a from a sexually awkward point of view. I even had a pervert get my sims panties in a bunch. But only once. There is a fine line between "autonomy" and spamming. But I'll keep tinkering.

The only thing I want WW for is the attraction system and to play the animations. The porcelain doll thing is lame, the strip club quickly becomes boring.

The only thing I used WP for is the "doll" thing, and it's not well done. The usual blocks and taboos hold. A teenager can't buy/convert his mom as a doll, for instance; waste of simolians. A mom can't by a present for her extra horny son and put a bow on the "doll" as a gift because he's too much of a pervert.  There are no buffs like "how did a teenager end up being my master?", "Beats working for a living", or a "I'll never admit it, but I like being a slave" buff.

The whole WP succumbus bit... it''s too much like "Bust the Dust", if you go that route, that's all you're going to play.  Sure, yeah... WP has the prostitute thing. I've not played that in ages... 

WW/WP is just have sex. No story on how you got there like in Sims 3 kinky world. There's no "sandbox" to it, you can't be creative with it.  In my current game the teen male spell casting sim has made a harem of 3 women, gonna make them all vampires. Judith Ward, Bella Goth  and Cassandra Goth. Gotta do vampires first and then the Doll thing or it won't work properly (no Fun/Pink bar)  Don't need "dolls" at all, plays just the same with the "Friendship Forcer" potion and the patreon version of WW were you don't need "romance".

Ugh. Romance. Ought to be a "Lust" version. A lust potion rather than a romance potion.

Skarrd puts some fun into it.  It'll get there.

Hey @skarrd! Could it be possible to deactivate autonomy for ripping off clothes for the active sim? I don't mind if other pervert sims do it autonomously, but when it comes to the active sims I like to have full control, I even have the in game autonomy disabled. Other than that, amazing mod! Looking forward for the next version.

22 hours ago, ChwX said:

Hey @skarrd! Could it be possible to deactivate autonomy for ripping off clothes for the active sim? I don't mind if other pervert sims do it autonomously, but when it comes to the active sims I like to have full control, I even have the in game autonomy disabled. Other than that, amazing mod! Looking forward for the next version.

Does riping clothes function just make the sims nude (or partially nude) or does it prevent the sims to put the clothes back on too ?

5 hours ago, Gambit said:

Does riping clothes function just make the sims nude (or partially nude) or does it prevent the sims to put the clothes back on too ?

i think how it functions is it just takes off one piece of clothing at a time per duel.

At least that's what I thought when I seen the video.

15 hours ago, Gambit said:

In the current version my sims can be just talking, then randomly and suddenly they will fight and the other sim will be in their underwear. It is a good feature but I want to be able to control when it happens, for the pervert currently played sim.

Now, it wouldn't be as bad if it happened only to sexually awkward sims, but the pervy sim does it to all sims.

On 1/20/2024 at 5:20 AM, ChwX said:

It's an on or off autonomy. (there was a feature somewhere that I remember seeing that said NPC only but I've never looked in to it but I will) What I might be able to do is make more conditions that restrict when it can happen. This is a new interaction and it needs a lot of work still for sure. EDIT: It does appear that the way I've set it up, I COULD make the devious on devious cloth ripping manual only and leave the attacks on the sexually awkward autonomous only.

On 1/21/2024 at 3:45 AM, Gambit said:

The ripping function rips of the outfit (top and bottom) leaving them in their underwear.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:38 PM, ChwX said:

In the current version my sims can be just talking, then randomly and suddenly they will fight and the other sim will be in their underwear. It is a good feature but I want to be able to control when it happens, for the pervert currently played sim.

Now, it wouldn't be as bad if it happened only to sexually awkward sims, but the pervy sim does it to all sims.

Right. As it is right now, only devious sims can do it. But yes, they will do it to other devious sims who can fight back and rip the other deviant sims clothes off at the same time. I have had a similar experience where my sim just attacks the other at inconvenient or out of context times. But as it is right now it's either on or off.

On 1/21/2024 at 10:29 PM, jrmy0413 said:

If possible with the pervert and sexually awkward SIM Would it be possible to restrict the autonomy To these Sims that have those traits only. @skarrd

If possible, I feel like that will fix the level of the chaos that's Being mentioned above.

They are actually restricted to those traits with the difference being the other devious can fight back and the sexually awkward just takes it.

Taking all of the comments in to consideration above, there is a new interaction coming this month that is called "rip bra off" and "rip undershirt off" which becomes available after their clothes have been torn off. (I bet you can see where the chaos is going here) I want it autonomous for now so I can continue to play test and refine.

Then as other ways of removing clothes like the perverted wizard battle begin to integrate, I need to decide a few things and then this will all get polished up. All of this feedback is good and helpful!

EDIT: It does appear that the way I've set it up, I COULD make the devious on devious cloth ripping manual only and leave the attacks on the sexually awkward autonomous only. However, as the new interactions like "rip underwear off" which I expect by march update, with autonomy off we may miss out on watching two devious sims having "cloth ripping off" contests.

Edited by skarrd
1 hour ago, skarrd said:

It's an on or off autonomy. (there was a feature somewhere that I remember seeing that said NPC only but I've never looked in to it but I will) What I might be able to do is make more conditions that restrict when it can happen. This is a new interaction and it needs a lot of work still for sure. EDIT: It does appear that the way I've set it up, I COULD make the devious on devious cloth ripping manual only and leave the attacks on the sexually awkward autonomous only.

The ripping function rips of the outfit (top and bottom) leaving them in their underwear.

Right. As it is right now, only devious sims can do it. But yes, they will do it to other devious sims who can fight back and rip the other deviant sims clothes off at the same time. I have had a similar experience where my sim just attacks the other at inconvenient or out of context times. But as it is right now it's either on or off.

They are actually restricted to those traits with the difference being the other devious can fight back and the sexually awkward just takes it.

Taking all of the comments in to consideration above, there is a new interaction coming this month that is called "rip bra off" and "rip undershirt off" which becomes available after their clothes have been torn off. (I bet you can see where the chaos is going here) I want it autonomous for now so I can continue to play test and refine.

Then as other ways of removing clothes like the perverted wizard battle begin to integrate, I need to decide a few things and then this will all get polished up. All of this feedback is good and helpful!

EDIT: It does appear that the way I've set it up, I COULD make the devious on devious cloth ripping manual only and leave the attacks on the sexually awkward autonomous only. However, as the new interactions like "rip underwear off" which I expect by march update, with autonomy off we may miss out on watching two devious sims having "cloth ripping off" contests.

I'm really curious when we will see an impact on relationships on this. Is it in the works?

On 1/23/2024 at 9:19 AM, Dumb666 said:

I'm really curious when we will see an impact on relationships on this. Is it in the works?

Probably once I have the mechanics worked out. For example, after I had the first stage of ripping clothes off working, I started polishing. But then I tried the wizard battle stripping and this worked but required me to make adjustments to the main mechanics to accommodate both interactions, however all the polish that I had done, added a bunch of extra work. So it makes sense to get the foundations working before the polish. Also, I need to work it out. I still don't have a solid plan but its forming for sure

On 1/23/2024 at 10:03 PM, cenx2398 said:

Good Job & thank you 😍

Thanks for the comment!

Coming Soon!

New Additions (Feb 2-5)

-New Insiders Info buff for the pervert who has learned all 4 "drunken secrets revealed" (you'll be able to check the relationship record to see how many you've collected) This is a powerful buff that accelerated the romantic gains x2.

-New All the Right Moves buff for the sexually awkward who has revealed all 4 "drunken secrets" (you'll be able to check the relationship record to see how many you've revealed) This is a powerful buff that accelerated the romantic gains x2.

Ripping Clothes Off (Feb 2-5)

-New interaction for Perverted Wizard. Perverted Duel. Results in losers clothes being disintegrated IF winner is perverted.

-New "clothes disintegrated" buffs for having clothes disintegrated during a wizard battle.

-New interaction for Devious- "Rip Bra Off" becomes available after the sims outfit has been torn off or disintegrated off. This includes different reactions depending on if the other sim is also devious. 

-New interaction for Devious- "Rip Undershirt Off" becomes available after the male outfit has been torn off or disintegrated off. (It's possible to skip this if the undershirt was torn off when the outfit was torn off or there was none)

-New "bra ripped off" buffs for awkwards (drunk and sober) and perverts.

-New "undershirt ripped off" buffs for awkwards (drunk and sober) and perverts.

-New fear and shock buffs from getting stripped (indoor and outdoor)

-Integrated the "ripping off clothes" with "I want to show you something" and "Molest in bush" so you can get clothes torn off one way and then another.

Misc (Feb 2-5)

-New interaction for Perverts : "Are you Hard?" becomes available if the target has a hard on in their pants. Includes responses and reactions for both perverts and sexually awkwards (sober and drunk)

-New interaction for Perverts : "Undress and free your hard on!" becomes available after the targets hard on in his pants has been noticed and mentioned.

Vampires (Feb 2-5)

-Added the Vampire Addon optional addon for players that want the Perverted Expansion Pack modifications

-Added Reward Traits for Perverts and Sexually Awkward sims. These traits are for the victims. Not the Vampires. 

-Added Buff Replacement for "Recently Bitten" that are Flirty and do not drain the sims energy. (for Pervert and Sexually Awkward) for the traits from the reward store.

-Asking permission to Drink is very acceptable to Perverts and Sexually Awkwards right away.

Changes (Feb 2-5)

-Made changes to the loot that a pervert receives when failing at kisses and hugging other sims. They get the rewards that sims get with successful hugging and kissing.  

-Removed previous Vampire modifications from the main mod. 

Autonomy (Feb 2-5)

-Continued balancing of autonomous behaviour.

Bug Fixes (Feb 2-5)

-Fixed "Accidentally spill drink" (on self) If sim is sexually awkward and klutzy there is a chance they will spill a drink on self forcing them to undress. Fixed the conditions allowing it to occur while sitting preventing the animation from playing. Now it only occurs when drinking and standing, dancing or walking.

-A massive (about 300 items) invalid tunings (minor syntax errors) in the mod have been repaired. 

Great mod, love the storytelling potential. Just wondering, is there a way to remove the red cheeks 'blush' effect sims sexually awkward/naive sims seem to get sometimes? My sims already have cc makeup on so it just looks a bit odd some times

I absolutely love this mod. I'm not sure I've wrapped my head round how everything works but I think I'm getting there.  What's the best way to encourage sims to remove items of clothing during the pose for pics event? I keep doing the spill a drink/take off sticky clothes and allergic to clothes but it doesn't seem to do anything. Also my teens can't seem to drink alcohol even at home unless they get the fake ID from rewards though I guess this is a Basemental issue.  Also would it be possible to have Pervs  slip a date rape/roofie/knockout into random drinks sitting at the bar? This would make for some good fun. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Great mod overall! All functions work properly and add a lot of depth to gameplay. However, I have some problems with strip poker. All sims that are part of the game have the perverted trait, but for some reason, only my sim gets randomized when it comes to taking the clothes off. When he gets fully naked, all following rounds of game just end after some time and all sims go about their business. However, "I won, you should take something off" interaction works properly.

Does anyone know what could be the issue?

On 1/27/2024 at 3:18 PM, Albr said:

Great mod, love the storytelling potential. Just wondering, is there a way to remove the red cheeks 'blush' effect sims sexually awkward/naive sims seem to get sometimes? My sims already have cc makeup on so it just looks a bit odd some times

Right now, there is no on/off switch for the blushing but over time, more options to turn things off and on are planned for sure! Thanks for the comment!

On 1/28/2024 at 8:36 AM, BornSlippy said:

I absolutely love this mod. I'm not sure I've wrapped my head round how everything works but I think I'm getting there.  What's the best way to encourage sims to remove items of clothing during the pose for pics event? I keep doing the spill a drink/take off sticky clothes and allergic to clothes but it doesn't seem to do anything. Also my teens can't seem to drink alcohol even at home unless they get the fake ID from rewards though I guess this is a Basemental issue.  Also would it be possible to have Pervs  slip a date rape/roofie/knockout into random drinks sitting at the bar? This would make for some good fun. Thanks and keep up the good work.

There is a few ways to encourage other sims out of their clothes. And for the pic event, there is a custom interaction to get the model as undressed as the photographer wants. Once the player asks to take sexy photos, the model may even volunteer to remove some items if the model is a bit drunk. Look for the "Maybe take another item off" or the "Maybe take something off?" found under manipulation. If they are sober, it is a bit more limited but there is still a chance they'll agree.

Teens need permission to drink now. And the "Fake ID" trait is this mod, not Basementals and it is designed to take away the need for permission. Alternatively the adult in the home could have the "cool adult" trait which also removes the need for permission. There is a section in the instructions which spells it out pretty good. But the need for permission opens up all sorts of secrets and relationship dynamics that drinking with a minor may do. And, if after asking if an adult will serve alcohol and if the teen gets denied, they can lie about their age, (if the adult is not a parent)

There is a plan I have to "slip" the drug in a drink at a bar but I was thinking about using the "hug" interaction. The player will have to wait until their target victim is drinking. Then they attempt a "hug" interaction and in that interaction the drink gets drugged. I just haven't gotten it done yet. Stay tuned!!

On 1/31/2024 at 1:31 AM, NexusZGG said:

Great mod overall! All functions work properly and add a lot of depth to gameplay. However, I have some problems with strip poker. All sims that are part of the game have the perverted trait, but for some reason, only my sim gets randomized when it comes to taking the clothes off. When he gets fully naked, all following rounds of game just end after some time and all sims go about their business. However, "I won, you should take something off" interaction works properly.

Does anyone know what could be the issue?

Make sure that all sims playing have one of the main traits on. Either the Pervert or Sexually Awkward. (Or normal) That ought to get things moving smoothly.

Edited by skarrd