[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

Hi, Im trying this out again.

The issue I have this time is teen drinking. I just dont like it. Its not something I want. I dont want to have give 100s of Sims Fake IDs. Its not an interaction I can just not do or a feature I can ignore.  

Is there anyway to disable?

@skarrd I wanted to report a bug I noticed in your current public version of the Perverted Expansion Pack.

Specifically, when playing a werewolf sim and transformed (without wearing pants), I receive conflicting moodlets:

Tight Bulge (implying pants are worn) and Dick Exposed! (implying pants are not worn)

The Tight Bulge tends to stay and come back constantly. The Dick Exposed! trait let me identify that the sim's pants are actually off; it just takes getting flirty with a few people to see it.

The main bug is that Tight Bulge really should never be able to appear on a Sim wearing no pants at all. The moodlet worked just fine for my male vampire, so I believe it's 100% locked down to transformed werewolves with no pants on having it keep showing up erroneously.

No error messages have been throwing though so it seems isolated to that moodlet/status.

Hi @skarrd! Just as a previous post pointed out, not all features are the cup of tea of everybody, and setting up hundreds of sims is a pain in the ass, even if you develop automatic distribution, it might assign traits to the wrong sims. For me the autonomous ripping off clothes is still a hit or miss with more misses than hits, not as bad as before but enough for me to want to disable it entirely sometimes.

It might be a good idea to launch a feature with toggles to enable/disable at the user's discretion. Not only you can continue to experiment and balance new features, you also don't end up discouraging people from using the mod because of a forced mechanic. Other than than, great mod!

A bug I've noticed: Sex slave won't accept sex if friendship/romance is low or negative. Should accept because is blackmail.

On 2/9/2024 at 6:41 PM, ChwX said:

Hi @skarrd! Just as a previous post pointed out, not all features are the cup of tea of everybody, and setting up hundreds of sims is a pain in the ass, even if you develop automatic distribution, it might assign traits to the wrong sims. For me the autonomous ripping off clothes is still a hit or miss with more misses than hits, not as bad as before but enough for me to want to disable it entirely sometimes.

Yes... having a "friendly" conversation to set the personnality is quite wierd. Maybe a "cheat" interaction would have been better.

Another "cheat" interraction could allow mass assign at player discretion the traits via a sim picker interface or an interface which allowx to determine base chance for a sims to be pervert or awkward based on age and sex. Example of such interface :

Pervert population distribution :

- Base chance for a male sims to be pervert : 0 to100 (with 0 they cannot be pervert even with age bonus following)

- Base chance for a female sims to be sexually awkward: 0 to 100

- chance modification for a teen : -100 to 100

- chance modification chance for a yound adult: -100 to 100

Chance to a pervert sims to be more pervert* : 0 to 100

(* sorry, I don't remember the exact wording as I don't have this  exention)

Same thing for Sexually Awkward.

After a sims was tested, if they are neither pervert or awkward they are normal.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:52 AM, Kirimatusam said:

Dropping a pill into a drink doesn't work for me. My Sim just laughs and then nothing ever happens. Am I missing something?

Are you at a residential home or at a bar? Have you already started a drink event? Does the target have the Sexually Awkward traits on?

Edited by skarrd
On 2/7/2024 at 4:11 PM, Lux Lux said:

Hi, Im trying this out again.

The issue I have this time is teen drinking. I just dont like it. Its not something I want. I dont want to have give 100s of Sims Fake IDs. Its not an interaction I can just not do or a feature I can ignore.  

Is there anyway to disable?

Right now, there are only trait options like fake ID and "cool adult" traits that bypass the teen drinking restrictions.

On 2/7/2024 at 5:55 PM, TastefullyAdult said:

@skarrd I wanted to report a bug I noticed in your current public version of the Perverted Expansion Pack.

Specifically, when playing a werewolf sim and transformed (without wearing pants), I receive conflicting moodlets:

Tight Bulge (implying pants are worn) and Dick Exposed! (implying pants are not worn)

The Tight Bulge tends to stay and come back constantly. The Dick Exposed! trait let me identify that the sim's pants are actually off; it just takes getting flirty with a few people to see it.

The main bug is that Tight Bulge really should never be able to appear on a Sim wearing no pants at all. The moodlet worked just fine for my male vampire, so I believe it's 100% locked down to transformed werewolves with no pants on having it keep showing up erroneously.

No error messages have been throwing though so it seems isolated to that moodlet/status.

Ok! I do not have the werewolf pack! I'm going to guess that there is some change the game makes to the sims outfits when they change. This may require me to get that expansion pack to fix. I will look at the code and see if I can figure out a work around. EDIT* I just checked it out and it looks like I can add a werewolf trait condition which should eliminate the buffs from showing on the werewolf sim. I will add those and thanks for your report.

On 2/9/2024 at 9:41 AM, ChwX said:

It might be a good idea to launch a feature with toggles to enable/disable at the user's discretion. Not only you can continue to experiment and balance new features, you also don't end up discouraging people from using the mod because of a forced mechanic. Other than than, great mod!

A bug I've noticed: Sex slave won't accept sex if friendship/romance is low or negative. Should accept because is blackmail.

Yes, the ripping clothes off is evolving. This takes play testing to work out. It's a good idea to leave these types of new interactions non autonomous until they play better. I will look in to the sex slave not working.

On 2/10/2024 at 2:25 PM, Gambit said:

Yes... having a "friendly" conversation to set the personnality is quite wierd. Maybe a "cheat" interaction would have been better.

Another "cheat" interraction could allow mass assign at player discretion the traits via a sim picker interface or an interface which allowx to determine base chance for a sims to be pervert or awkward based on age and sex. Example of such interface :

Pervert population distribution :

- Base chance for a male sims to be pervert : 0 to100 (with 0 they cannot be pervert even with age bonus following)

- Base chance for a female sims to be sexually awkward: 0 to 100

- chance modification for a teen : -100 to 100

- chance modification chance for a yound adult: -100 to 100

Chance to a pervert sims to be more pervert* : 0 to 100

(* sorry, I don't remember the exact wording as I don't have this  exention)

Same thing for Sexually Awkward.

After a sims was tested, if they are neither pervert or awkward they are normal.

I have been looking at the automatic trait distribution and have seen a tutorial that requires me re rewrite core game files which I am not ready to do and the only mod that I've found that offers that feature is WW but I haven't been able to reverse engineer. If there are any other mods that do it let me know. I'd like to look at them.

11 hours ago, Melina_ said:

Is there a way to find out the names for the buffs (hard nipples for example)?

I'm not sure if I understand. The names of the hard nipple, HardNipplesEmbarrassed, HardNipplesEmbarrassednonphysical, HardNipplesPerv, HardNipplesPervnonphysical, HardNipplesDrunk, HardNipplesDrunknonphysical, but in the game they are all "hard nipples"

Edited by skarrd
3 hours ago, 3ternityy said:

I have a problem that hard nipples will poke through clothes. Is there any fix?

The nipples poking through the shirt is usually caused by custom meshes that other creators have made. There is the option to turn the nipples off by clicking on the sim and going to action->pervy menu

11 hours ago, skarrd said:

The nipples poking through the shirt is usually caused by custom meshes that other creators have made. There is the option to turn the nipples off by clicking on the sim and going to action->pervy menu

i tried that but it won't work.
I have two sims in my household but when i click on the active Sim the option won't show up only if i klick on the not active sim.

Then i click on "turn hard nipples off" but it won't change anything

12 hours ago, futoristicbruh said:

How do you get the 'will you drink with me?' interaction to show up? even after only running WW, XML and this mod, i cant get it to show the interactions related to teens drinking.

If your sim is Sexually Awkward, the interaction won't show up unless that sim is at least tipsy already. If your sim is a Pervert the interaction will show in manipulation.

6 hours ago, 3ternityy said:

i tried that but it won't work.
I have two sims in my household but when i click on the active Sim the option won't show up only if i klick on the not active sim.

Then i click on "turn hard nipples off" but it won't change anything

It doesn't just click off immediately. Just be patient. The buffs will eventually wear out and will from then on be replaced with the non physical hard nipple buffs.

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

If your sim is Sexually Awkward, the interaction won't show up unless that sim is at least tipsy already. If your sim is a Pervert the interaction will show in manipulation.

Yea ive tried it on a sim with pervert trait against a teen sim with akward trait. Still doesnt show up. Im guessing its something that happens only on my build, cuz i havent seen other ppl mention this issue.

Edited by futoristicbruh
On 2/13/2024 at 3:50 PM, skarrd said:

Right now, there are only trait options like fake ID and "cool adult" traits that bypass the teen drinking restrictions.

Ok! I do not have the werewolf pack! I'm going to guess that there is some change the game makes to the sims outfits when they change. This may require me to get that expansion pack to fix. I will look at the code and see if I can figure out a work around. EDIT* I just checked it out and it looks like I can add a werewolf trait condition which should eliminate the buffs from showing on the werewolf sim. I will add those and thanks for your report.

Yes, the ripping clothes off is evolving. This takes play testing to work out. It's a good idea to leave these types of new interactions non autonomous until they play better. I will look in to the sex slave not working.

I have been looking at the automatic trait distribution and have seen a tutorial that requires me re rewrite core game files which I am not ready to do and the only mod that I've found that offers that feature is WW but I haven't been able to reverse engineer. If there are any other mods that do it let me know. I'd like to look at them.

I'm not sure if I understand. The names of the hard nipple, HardNipplesEmbarrassed, HardNipplesEmbarrassednonphysical, HardNipplesPerv, HardNipplesPervnonphysical, HardNipplesDrunk, HardNipplesDrunknonphysical, but in the game they are all "hard nipples"

I think one of these will work, thank you! ❤️

On 2/14/2024 at 12:11 PM, futoristicbruh said:

Yea ive tried it on a sim with pervert trait against a teen sim with akward trait. Still doesnt show up. Im guessing its something that happens only on my build, cuz i havent seen other ppl mention this issue.

The next place I would check is for old versions in the mod folder. This mod has gone through a name change so make sure all the skarrd_traits files are gone.

Edited by skarrd
1 hour ago, skarrd said:

The next place I would check is for old versions in the mod folder. This mad has gone through a name change so make sure all the skarrd_traits files are gone.

@futoristicbruh

This should clarify.

If you have the (public version), then you should only have these files
1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.package 
2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack.ts4script
3.Skarrds_embarrassed_override - Optional add-on
4.Skarrds_seesleepwear_override  - Optional add-on

If you still have these files While using the (Patreon version), please remove them.

Skarrd_Traits.package 
Skarrd_Traits TS4script
Skarrd_DeviousAddon.package
Skarrd_DeviousAddon TS4script
Skarrd_Traits_FondlingGropingAddon.package
Skarrd_Traits_FondlingGropingAddon TS4script
Skarrd_Traits_CompromisingPhotosAddon.package

These are the only files that should be in your mods folder from his mod - for the (Patreon version)
1.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack
2.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_DeviousAddon
3.Skarrds_embarrassed_override - Optional add-on
4.Skarrds_seesleepwear_override  - Optional add-on
5.Skarrds_Boxers_03 - https://www.patreon.com/posts/november-basket-92995213
6.Skarrds_Panty&Bras** - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4510-skarrds-panty-bra-garter-belts-minor-update-nov-9th-2023/
7.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_VampiresAddon.package - Optional add-on
8.Skarrd_Perverted_Expansion_Pack_VampiresAddon TS4script - Optional add-on

Edited by jrmy0413
On 2/13/2024 at 7:50 AM, skarrd said:

Thanks for the quick response!

Just to confirm, are you adding the trait condition to eliminate those buffs from showing on werewolves entirely, or just when they transform and are nude? If at all possible hopefully not the latter.