Certain creatures are errors

So far, the animals that I discovered that are errors are bears, wolfs, foxes, and dogs. They just appear as big red signs with white exclamation marks.

EDIT: Recently found out familiars are errors as well.

Mods:

All DLCs

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

SOS

hdt

Creature framework

all three high-res texture packs

MNC

Sexlab nude creatures

hentai creatures
Unlimmited shouts

posh mudcrabs

za warudo

Skyui

remodeled armour

dD - Realistic ragdolls
FNIS
Sexlab Matchmaker
FNIS Sexy Move
FNIS_ZOO
Alternate start
sexlab defeat

The red sign with the exclamation mark normally points to a missing mesh. I see you have More Nasty Critters installed, which includes new meshes for all of the animals you are having trouble with. Did you install it manually, or through a mod organizer (MO, NMM, etc.)? If you did a manual install, you may want to check to make sure there aren't any structural issues with your data folder, such as having some files in data\data\meshes\ instead of data\meshes. I've been burned by issues like that in the past, which is what finally got me to consistently use MO...

The red sign with the exclamation mark normally points to a missing mesh. I see you have More Nasty Critters installed, which includes new meshes for all of the animals you are having trouble with. Did you install it manually, or through a mod organizer (MO, NMM, etc.)? If you did a manual install, you may want to check to make sure there aren't any structural issues with your data folder, such as having some files in data\data\meshes\ instead of data\meshes. I've been burned by issues like that in the past, which is what finally got me to consistently use MO...

I installed MNC through NMM, but I'm pretty certain that I experienced these errors before I installed it.

Archived