I can't see pictures!

Yuni

Okay... I've been subscribed here for a while, made a few posts of my own.

I can't see pictures! Stuff that Donkey posts and keeps mentioning he includes a pic of something as a preview, or a demonstration. 100% of the time with him, there is no pic in his post for me, but other people seem to comment on the pic that apparently is not there for me.

This happens occasionally with other people's posts, but once in a long while I do see someone's pic. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? ... or something?

Okay... I've been subscribed here for a while' date=' made a few posts of my own.

I can't see pictures! Stuff that Donkey posts and keeps mentioning he includes a pic of something as a preview, or a demonstration. 100% of the time with him, there is no pic in his post for me, but other people seem to comment on the pic that apparently is not there for me.

This happens occasionally with other people's posts, but once in a long while I do see someone's pic. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? ... or something?

[/quote']

It could be that you have to be logged in to see most pics, or it could just be the settings you have on your browser.

What browser do you use?

It could be that you have to be logged in to see most pics' date=' or it could just be the settings you have on your browser.

What browser do you use?

[/quote']

I use Fire Fox, and I use noscript and Adblock and whatnot, but I tell noscript to allow all scripts for the page, and even when I open the page in Google Chrome the piccies still don't show up. Thank you for trying to help me.

Archived