Clit Girl CBBE Body Tats and Preset

View File

Hello Plutonium-heads!

Due to an overwhelming amount of requests (OK, a couple of people), Clit Girl is finally here! From the slob that brought you such memorable mods as "Bitch From 111", "Piper Tats", "Cait Tats", "Back Tats" and "The Naughty Canvas", comes Clit Girl. Yes kids, it's Clit Girl. Scourge of the Commonwealth! You thought that chick in Pod C5 was dead? Well, she was, but that's not the point. Clit Girl left Vault 111 and she wasn't in the best of moods either!

Why is she called Clit Girl? Well, unbeknownst to many, after having baby Shaun, Nora and Nate were somewhat "on the outs". Nate was a nice enough guy and all, but he just wasn't a very good lover. Being a bit over-sexed, Nora was looking for a bit more in the way of excitement and found herself becoming attracted to other women. Sure, she liked men, but found that women were able to "ring her bell" a little more often.

After the trauma of the Vault 111 fiasco, a little bone snapped and Nora wound up throwing caution to the wind, saved up some caps and blew it on ink. Now, her destiny traveling throughout the Wasteland is up to you. Ladies and Germs, I give you Clit Girl!

The Clit Girl mod contains textures (clean or dirty, with pubes or shaved), CBBE meshes, a CBBE Bodyslide preset and is intended to be used with the Unique Player mod by d_rail.

One can also find Clit Girl Tats in PNG format (2K), to be used with one's own favorite skin texture. Photoshop or other image program that utilizes layers is required.

Required Mods: (please don't forget to endorse!)
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE by Caliente and Ousnius
BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente
Unique Player by d_rail

HIGHLY Recommended Mods: (please don't forget to endorse!)
Unique Followers by FGmodule
Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP by Cherry
LooksMenu Customization Compendium by AGodComplexPikachu CuriolNC mimaef EmissaryOfWind ImAarwyn JTesmer Kirse10 Robberfox TrophiHunter Wendera Xenius RoboAsimov - great dirt & grime overlays and I utilize SSnT "Rise & Shine" tat on her neck
FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP] by bumex and body physics by ColonolNutty

Note that I was given permission to utilize Wasteland Rad Tan by kerq in creating Clit Girl. Thank you kerq!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

View File

Exceellent job. Adapts well to my favorite bodyslide which is not quite as well endowed as yours. Physics works nicely too.

I may have over-boobed her a bit (it's hard for me not to do), but thank you.