Working noose - proof of concept

1 hour ago, Gebilde said:

I know you do not work on this mod anymore, but maybe instate of using corpse, using mannequins similiare to these to mods?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34144

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32553

those avoiding all these proplems that corpses have?

My intention all along has been to hang “live” NPCs. So, no mannequins for me ?

• 2 months later...

5.0 alpha comment correction (I cannot edit the "what's new" description): about the noose quest - it has a space in the name.

So, the proper command to find it in console is "help noose 4 qust", it should return the refid, then sqs refid

4 hours ago, WandererZero said:

There is a bit of a problem going forward for you: 

Unfortunately: 

DBC is no longer available. 

That’s a problem indeed, I need to think a little about it and probably ask for a moderator’s guidance. There was an reupload on nexus which is now hidden, no idea why. 

Of course, I have it, but no idea about integration rights. I mean, the original Skyrim DBC is still up, and the settings are the same, so it’s easily replicable for FO4. Feels like a “more catholic than the pope” situation. 

Thanks for pointing it out, I’ll look into it. In the meantime, it can be replicated from the Skyrim DBC version, it’s just a couple of settings (the lcharcontroller config), no need for spells and such. 

8244ECFC-6D95-42F3-BB93-F2ADC1D6A895.png

Thanks. I am away until Sunday, I’ll have a look when I get back home. 

In the meantime, can you please try, in console:

help plain 4 furn

it should return a base id for a furniture named “hanging plain”

pt <that_base_id>

and tell me if it’s placing the furniture or CTDs.

In other words, I’m trying to figure out if it’s a problem with the mesh (shouldn’t be, I have no problem with it since forever, or a constructible object problem in workshop mode (could be, I tried adding a recipe to be able to build them outside god mode, but I haven’t really tested the result)

Are you able to build the next one(s) in the list? (the pole(s))

- added a relevant materials folder, hopefully should fix CTD when building the "hanging plain" furniture (I did mention my packaging is a mess)

- removed 5.0 with the known CTD issue, please use 5.01 instead and report any issues in the support thread

- the rest of 5.0 comments continue to be relevant, no other changes other than packaging in the materials folder

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, kapitan642 said:

Alright this is it

Gallows of Skyrim version 2.0 mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97320

Maybe with this will adding more of this things across the commonwealth places?

WOW, nice find! thank you very much for posting this link, it's going straight into my skyrim installation

I don't know how to edit cells in order to add "pre-built" stuff in, and my priority is about adding new features (I have added a subtle swing into the nooses, and I am now trying to add in hands and feet restraints, and also looking into getting more animations). If anyone wants to build an add-on esp adding my stuff into various cells, I am more than happy with that

If you're asking about taking models from that mod, this is something I need to ask permission for from the author. It is technically doable, the wide horizontal log-tree certainly looks awesome

• 6 months later...

I have a Problem, maybe somebody can help me:

1. Problem i want to type the additem.xxxxx in the console, i get an error message saying "Compiled Script not saved" (Screen: 1+2)

2. The animations aren´t working aswell (Screenshots: 3-7)

3. The Textures are also missing

Maybe somebody can explain it to me, what is wrong (Mod List also Screenshot 8, tried it also manually same Problem)

IMG_20191101_160512.jpg

IMG_20191101_160638.jpg

IMG_20191101_160844.jpg

IMG_20191101_160846.jpg

IMG_20191101_160847.jpg

IMG_20191101_160853.jpg

IMG_20191101_160900.jpg

Unbenannt.PNG

Just now, 000987 said:

I have a Problem, maybe somebody can help me:

1. Problem i want to type the additem.xxxxx in the console, i get an error message saying "Compiled Script not saved" (Screen: 1+2)

2. The animations aren´t working aswell (Screenshots: 3-7)

3. The Textures are also missing

Maybe somebody can explain it to me, what is wrong (Mod List also Screenshot 8, tried it also manually same Problem)

IMG_20191101_160512.jpg

IMG_20191101_160638.jpg

IMG_20191101_160844.jpg

IMG_20191101_160846.jpg

IMG_20191101_160847.jpg

IMG_20191101_160853.jpg

IMG_20191101_160900.jpg

Unbenannt.PNG

IMG_20191101_160909.jpg

• 1 month later...

I dear SAC.

There is a big problem.

Why you still give every vitcims a auto wear cloth call "guner noose outfit"?

It makes nothing but a error in my game, I only use cbbe and bs, didn't show that cloth in my game.

Just, just be nude could be good, right?

On 12/29/2019 at 3:13 AM, Achronight said:

For your version 6.0.1

I cant find any of your furniture in game via console its as if the mod didnt install.

Are you sure you mean via console, or via workshop menu? I am not maintaining the workshop menu anymore.

Console: help gallows 4 furn

If that does not return anything, please post a screenshot

What's New in Version 6.0.2

Released Just now

6.0.2 - removed the outfit auto-switching function for compatibility reasons

If you have 6.0.1, please replace with 6.0.2. Otherwise, 6.0.1 download is no longer available

On 12/30/2019 at 4:40 PM, guangmi said:

Why you still give every vitcims a auto wear cloth call "guner noose outfit"?

Please uninstall 6.0.1 and install 6.0.2 which should fix this. Please let me know if you still have trouble with outfits

3 hours ago, SAC said:

Are you sure you mean via console, or via workshop menu? I am not maintaining the workshop menu anymore.

Console: help gallows 4 furn

If that does not return anything, please post a screenshot

Yes i used the console not the workshop menu. 

With your new version i can see the furniture and spawn them but there is an issue AAF doesnt seem to trigger my character just stands there. 

I tested a few furniture they seem to  work with NPCs but the scripted ones dont trigger AAF.

One of your older furnitures the garrote pole spawns a visible clone when i use it but its my character that sits on the furniture and the clone is just standing there. 

It was kinda funny. 

3 hours ago, Achronight said:

Yes i used the console not the workshop menu. 

With your new version i can see the furniture and spawn them but there is an issue AAF doesnt seem to trigger my character just stands there. 

I tested a few furniture they seem to  work with NPCs but the scripted ones dont trigger AAF.

One of your older furnitures the garrote pole spawns a visible clone when i use it but its my character that sits on the furniture and the clone is just standing there. 

It was kinda funny. 

There's some misunderstanding here: this mod has nothing to do with main AAF functionalities, it will not trigger AAF and my furnitures are not recognized by AAF. If you intended to use the AAF wizard to hang NPCs using this mod, then "you are using it wrong" :) The only reason AAF is a prerequisite is because I am using some of the AAF functions, but, again, this is not an AAF animation mod.

The purpose of this mod is to use the furnitures to hang NPCs according to the instructions on the front page (mostly by using the provided guns).

Using the items on the player will work, but it's unpolished right now.

Also, when reporting bugs, screenshots go a long way to explaining exactly what the problem is.

• 2 months later...