Anyone read the Dark Tower series?

I just had a weird idea that I wouldn't have the first idea how to implement.

If you've read the Dark Tower series by Steven King, in the second book (Drawing of the Three), the main character Roland Deschain walks down the beach of the western sea opening three mystical doors to "Draw" three companions for his quest. In the book, these doors were only visible and tangible from one side. Sound familiar? Free-standing doors on a beach to recruit awesome followers sounds like a pretty cool quest to me. Too bad I'm clueless about making companions. Anyone else think this would be a fun mod?

Guest Loogie

Would be a great mod, could also build on the interesting idea Mothership Zeta had but then dropped the ball on.

I think the hardest part about making a companion is probably the companion wheel. Once that's unlocked it's probably just fairly simple follow and wait packages for basic functionality.

Archived