Problems with animations on some plugins

Hello, my problem is that soem animations work, and some doesn't.

For example in BrutalRapers plugin all animations work fine except for "Rape on wait/sleep" function. What happens is that after I wait and get the popout about someone raping me it just says in the top left corner "xxx is violating you", and the npc simply walks away from me.

Second plugin i have problem with is the Rapist http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9760

In this case once I press b, get the popout, select any of the options.... It opens inventory of the NPC im looking at. And obviously nothing happens.

And finally in Hookers nothing happens after NPC talks to me

I do have latest versions of the main files

I also have NVSE extender

Ogoro:

Make sure you follow the suggestions in the stickied thread "How to get help with problems" (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4993). This can help speed up the resolution of most problems. Short quick questions/checks:

1) NVSE extender is located in the ../data/nvse/plugins folder, correct? If not, that's where it's supposed to go. Actually, this is the one that I think bites most people in the butt. If you use a mod manager like NMM to install it, it puts the .dll file in the data folder. Make sure it's in the proper path. I have the feeling this is your issue.

[Edit]There is a new version of the base mod SexoutNG. Looks like prideslayer may have include the extender as part of the fomod installation, so this part should be more automated now[/edit]

2) Any dance animation mods can cause issues with Sexout. If you have anything like Groovatron or pose packs like SlaveInPose, disable them and try again.

3) A lot of the extras listed in the SCR downloads install unneeded ESPs (unneeded for sexout) that should be unchecked in the load list. Read the instructions for the extras on those to verify.

4) Verify the load order of the main ESMs, there are currently I believe 5 of them. A quick way to handle the ESMs is to use BOSS. Currently BOSS appears to be updated with the main sexout ESM files, so is fairly reliable where those are concerned. You can download BOSS from nexus. It's good for ordering the main ESMs and normal mods. The other sexout mods (like mine and BrutalRapists) are normally shoved to bottom of the load order along with anything else BOSS doesn't recognize (or really, REFUSES to recognize). The unrecognized mods need to be reordered manually (if necessary). Even recognized mods may end up in wrong order with BOSS. Again use to get the basic setup, but ALWAYS verify the order after running it.

Again, following the suggestions in the link above prior to posting really does help speed up resolutions of most situations.

Archived