Question about slaves

Ok so, I don't know if there is such a thing...but is there possibly some mod to allow you to change your slaves equipment / outfits? (slaves created by raperS and rapeslave mostly).

If they are LoversSlaveTrader slaves you have the dioalog option "show me your inventory". Then you can remove armor/clothes  and add other armor/clothes.

With any NPC you can use "MCS" , cast the "order" spell and choose "trade". Then you can take and add items. ( The "Trade" command does not make the NPC your companion. Only access to the inventory. )

MCS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

You don't need HumanTouchNPC

Mad Companionship Spells and MCS Extension are all you need.

If they are LoversSlaveTrader slaves you have the dioalog option "show me your inventory". Then you can remove armor/clothes  and add other armor/clothes.

With any NPC you can use "MCS" , cast the "order" spell and choose "trade". Then you can take and add items. ( The "Trade" command does not make the NPC your companion. Only access to the inventory. )

MCS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

You don't need HumanTouchNPC

Mad Companionship Spells and MCS Extension are all you need.

Yeah I use the "mad companions" mod or whatever its called.

However now I run into another potential problem involving RaperS / Loversrapeslave. I already converted one NPC into my char's slave, and upon trying to rape another, it posts a message like "Lovers cannot initiate sex acts" and lists me and my 1st slaves names.

Now perhaps im just assuming things / being stupid, but is the system perhaps limited to only one...?

No, with LoversSlaveTrader or Loversrapeslave you can have many slaves.

The message is strange...

Seems like you started sex with your slave ( the token and scripts are added ) put sex did not take place.

Have you left your slave in your house and travel alone? ( and the game tries to start sex with your slave.  ) If yes, visit your slave and have sex with him/her.

How you start the rape? the RaperS rape spell?

Can you have "normal" sex ? LoversAdultPlayPlus  with dialog or LoversHookers ?

Or can you have sex when you use the RaperS "Rape me" spell ?

No, with LoversSlaveTrader or Loversrapeslave you can have many slaves.

The message is strange...

Seems like you started sex with your slave ( the token and scripts are added ) put sex did not take place.

Have you left your slave in your house and travel alone? ( and the game tries to start sex with your slave.  ) If yes, visit your slave and have sex with him/her.

How you start the rape? the RaperS rape spell?

Can you have "normal" sex ? LoversAdultPlayPlus  with dialog or LoversHookers ?

Or can you have sex when you use the RaperS "Rape me" spell ?

Well for one, I dont have a spell named "rape me", only Rape (contact) and both settings things.

And yes I can normally have sex with people via either interaction or spells, and i had the original slave wait somewhere else (since i don't have a house yet).

Anyway, I was able to use it properly now, so thats fixed mainly (and i suppose the % chance to rape is really small even when NPC health is low).

Lovers Rapers has a "Rape me" spell

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15117-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

And yes the chance is not high. Only if you sneak from behind it almost 100%.

But you can change it in the ini.

And the chance to enslave a NPC with rape (Loversrapeslave)

Default: about 10 rapes to enslave. But rapes counts different , so it can be after 3 rapes or after 15.

Archived