briarheart forsworn aggressive to all forsworn

Joeholt

Hi all

First time posting so please forgive me, I know people would like to see my load order to help me with this, but i've got a ton of mods and i've finally got them all working together. (also i don't know how to hide with the spoiler thingy)

However one small and to be perfectly honest a very livable with bug has occurred. During all my modding i seem to have some how made The Briarheart forsworn in a different faction from all the other forsworn. As i said above i can live with this as they are almost tanks as it is and them kicking the crap out of all of their minions before i arrive does make life a bit easier as they are usually slightly weakened and it only takes me 3 mins to kill one rather than the usual hit and run that can go on for half an hour. 

However if it is a quick fix i can do through console commands (such as setting the factions to like each other would help with immersion) Although i've made up the story that their is a coup going on an all the minions are trying to kill their overlords. 

I figure it's probably something to do with beastess (if you look at the download page and run down i've pretty much grabbed most of the mods + a load of (ugh) nexus. Mostly clothing mods the only other one i couldn't get working was cursed loot so had to delete it but i digress. 

With out the waffle

Briarheart's now kill other forsworn. any quick fix? if not don't worry

AddtoFaction only works on individual NPC's, not a whole group of them, so by the time you're near one to try it, he's already killed all his buddies.

Your best bet is to find the cause for the problem. Next time you're near a Briarheart, open the console and click on him. This will give you all sorts of information regarding the NPC, including the last mod to touch him. That will be your culprit. You can then either check the mod page for a solution (or it might be a feature) or fix it yourself in the CK.

Archived