Gem Bikini CBBE Bodyslide HDT Conversion

View File

Gem Bikini Conversion for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

update 1.2 fix folder path

Requirements Original file

Arrow and Knee Team Gem Bikini - http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40397411.html

Credit & Thank
Arrow and Knee Team - original author of this armor
Ousnius and Caliente - for CBBE body and Bodyslide Outfit Studio
update 1.2 fix folder path

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/19/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Arrow and Knee Team Gem Bikini - http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40397411.html
  • Special Edition Compatible

downloadable data is marked as .rar but cant be opened with rar or zip (both error: this data cant be opened as archiv). also loading into nmm is not possible (errormessage: data incomplete).

it's working fine for me, did you try to re-download again?

downloadable data is marked as .rar but cant be opened with rar or zip (both error: this data cant be opened as archiv). also loading into nmm is not possible (errormessage: data incomplete).

Same for me. Re-downleaded it, but don't work either.

redownload and different browser (firefox, opera, microsoft edge) tried, was the first that i have done before writing the error report here.

Same for me. Re-downleaded it, but don't work either.

redownload and different browser (firefox, opera, microsoft edge) tried, was the first that i have done before writing the error report here.

i'll reup again 

i've too many problem on my damn windows 10 creator update -__-

A jewel bikini! Brilliant! I will be testing this immediately. I'm exhausted from pulling an all nighter to turn in my bid Operating Systems project on time, and needed something to do between classes. This is perfect, thank you, Hun!

<3 I freakin' love jewels. x3

Edit 7-Zip opened it just fine for me. 0_0 You already re-upload?

Edit 2: Okay, 7-Zip opened it fine, Mod Organizer won't. Let's see if me re-zipping it locally will help.

I think ah, the other person can't open it because of the Japanese characters in the file names. Are they in Jap region? I already am to play hentai games from DLSite...

Edit 3: Yes, extracting it manually with 7-Zip and then re-zipping it with 7-Zip made Mod Morganizer open it fine. No idea why.

Edit 4: Heh. You re-uploaded while I was experimenting. x3 If I can't get this version to run in-game I'll try that one too. <3 Thanks for putting this file on our site, Hun. <3 I appreciate it.