Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

I've got a problem with 3+ actor creature animations. When there are different types of creatures (for example, chaurus and falmers), it tries to play a threesome animation for one type (for example, chaurus), but it involves another creature as the second one, resulting in no movement for a mismatched creature (for example, falmer). It's really annoying, and it seems to happen any time there are two different types of creatures as aggressors.

44 minutes ago, Dawidko1200 said:

I've got a problem with 3+ actor creature animations. When there are different types of creatures (for example, chaurus and falmers), it tries to play a threesome animation for one type (for example, chaurus), but it involves another creature as the second one, resulting in no movement for a mismatched creature (for example, falmer). It's really annoying, and it seems to happen any time there are two different types of creatures as aggressors.

Sexlab has a limit of only two races per scene...so if you are playing an animation that involves 3+ actors it will only pick two....for example human+falmer+falmer or Falmer+falmer+human or Human+human+falmer....never Falmer+human+other race...it's the limitation with the framework...

4 hours ago, Dawidko1200 said:

Since I assume you are talking about Defeat scenes, this isn't an issue with Sexlab or Billyy's animations but a problem with Defeat trying to start animations with 3 different races.  Sexlab does not support more than two races in a single Sexlab scene and as a result there are no animations for combinations like human-falmer-chaurus.  This would be best posted in the Defeat support thread.

10 hours ago, ILove2Play said:

hey there,

somehow I only got problems with 2 types of animations (Billy's and MNC). The creatures (i.e. dogs, wolves and stuff) do their movements but the woman just stands there, doing nothing... any ideas? all the other animations just work fine...

Hi. Maybe you forgot to activate creature animations in Sexlab  MCM?

20171119090059_1.thumb.jpg.0be26b8053d04068868760f14c98798c.jpg

Edited by Newbie2015
6 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Maybe you forgot to activate creature animations in Sexlab  MCM?

Reveal hidden contents

20171119090059_1.thumb.jpg.0be26b8053d04068868760f14c98798c.jpg

No, I wish this was the problem but that's activated. Some other animations with creatures work just fine. Only a few don't (I've narrowed it down to MNC, Billyy's, M2M, nazonootoko, Proxy, Rydin, SRB, Suke and Znarok. Sounds a lot but I've also got a lot working like Leito's, Anubs, FunnyBiz and so on).

I've got all the requirements and also recommended mods so I really don't see what's the problem...

5 hours ago, ILove2Play said:

No, I wish this was the problem but that's activated. Some other animations with creatures work just fine. Only a few don't (I've narrowed it down to MNC, Billyy's, M2M, nazonootoko, Proxy, Rydin, SRB, Suke and Znarok. Sounds a lot but I've also got a lot working like Leito's, Anubs, FunnyBiz and so on).

I've got all the requirements and also recommended mods so I really don't see what's the problem...

There is a max limit on the number of human/creature animations Sexlab can have registered, one of the tabs will show you if you have hit that limit (I think Rebuild and Clean).  If you have hit that limit you need to reduce the number of animations you have checked off in SLAL.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

There is a max limit on the number of human/creature animations Sexlab can have registered, one of the tabs will show you if you have hit that limit (I think Rebuild and Clean).  If you have hit that limit you need to reduce the number of animations you have checked off in SLAL.

yeah, also checked that, it's about 50-70 beneath that limit. it's also when I uncheck every working animation an just the not working ones, then they still don't work...

1 hour ago, ILove2Play said:

yeah, also checked that, it's about 50-70 beneath that limit. it's also when I uncheck every working animation an just the not working ones, then they still don't work...

In that case the only other things I can think of are:

- you have hit the FNIS cap and might need to upgrade to the xxl version for a max animation cap

- you have an install problem and are missing the animation files or have a problem with your mod manager

10 hours ago, ILove2Play said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

15 hours ago, smoran92 said:

which is the best way to have the animals required so i can try the animations? for example the giant spider. I tried hentai creatures but i cant get that to work. suggestions? also, how can i fix the animations so that they are aligned??

If you install the most latest More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition along with the most recent hentai creatures also provided, then all creatures should work. You may need to go into the creature features mcm and "re-register all mods". As for alignment issues it depends. Again with the most recent MNCSLAL the creatures shouldn't resize themselves during the act. If your charater isn't the default hieght that can lead to more minor misalignments and you can either turn on scaling in sexlab mcm, or use hotkeys during the act to move actors around with the k l ; ' keys I beleive.

On 20.11.2017 at 12:38 AM, MadMansGun said:

even this didn't help.... I really don't get it. I've got the FNIS xxl and the Animation Limit in Sexlab isn't reached yet... how can I be sure that I've got the right animation files? The animals seem to be correct, just the human one's aren't...

20 hours ago, ILove2Play said:

even this didn't help.... I really don't get it. I've got the FNIS xxl and the Animation Limit in Sexlab isn't reached yet... how can I be sure that I've got the right animation files? The animals seem to be correct, just the human one's aren't...

are there any errors in your FNIS log?

and

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

Question - how hard would it be to make breastfeeding anims for some of the creatures (Riekling, for example?)  I'm a huge fan of MME and it would be sweet to be able to do that - if possible. Thank you! :)

4 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Question - how hard would it be to make breastfeeding anims for some of the creatures (Riekling, for example?)  I'm a huge fan of MME and it would be sweet to be able to do that - if possible. Thank you! :)

Making animations involving breasts is usually a horrible experience because you can’t animate them on top of all the other factors such as everyone having breasts of all shapes and sizes, and physics to go with them. Also it’s not really my thing, so someone would have to give me a good reason to make them. Like if a mod author wanted them specifically for something they were doing I’d consider it just to help them out, but I’m not convinced they’d come out looking good either.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Making animations involving breasts is usually a horrible experience because you can’t animate them on top of all the other factors such as everyone having breasts of all shapes and sizes, and physics to go with them. Also it’s not really my thing, so someone would have to give me a good reason to make them. Like if a mod author wanted them specifically for something they were doing I’d consider it just to help them out, but I’m not convinced they’d come out looking good either.

Understood - thank you for the very fast reply! :)

hey billy you forgot to do boring old human animations, dozens and dozens of them!! i cant wait to see whats next

sorry if i failed to understand what im supposed to do here, but for the boar and riekling animations, I get the hentai boar from the hentai creatures mod, who has a riekling on top, and when i do the animation, it works with both of them. The one problem is the riekling doesnt get naked, everything else is good. Is this the normal thing where sometimes creatures dont get naked and i have to re-register, or sometimes reload or it randomly works sometimes?

1 hour ago, draeneis said:

hey billy you forgot to do boring old human animations, dozens and dozens of them!! i cant wait to see whats next

sorry if i failed to understand what im supposed to do here, but for the boar and riekling animations, I get the hentai boar from the hentai creatures mod, who has a riekling on top, and when i do the animation, it works with both of them. The one problem is the riekling doesnt get naked, everything else is good. Is this the normal thing where sometimes creatures dont get naked and i have to re-register, or sometimes reload or it randomly works sometimes?

Coincidently I recently started working on them boring humans. There should hopefully be some next update along with some random creature animations. Exactly which creatures aren’t set in stone yet, but some of the more interesting inclusions should be a couple frost atornach and maybe a couple dwarven spider animations.

I LOVE your animations!

Especially all the 3P+ animations. I was wondering if you could do a few more? Or at least a Wolf 3P DP? Which could then possibly lead on to Wolf 4P Gangbang (DP + Blowjob or something). Which itself could lead on to 5P Wolf (DP, and handjob+blowjob (alternating - one wolf gets the blowjob, then the other))) There aren't enough DP animations for anything, and DP looks so great, especially with the more "nasty" creatures, like the spiders. And what about some more missionary positions for all the creatures? Especially the wolf. I don't know, there's just something about it that looks so great. Legs wrapping around the wolf and stuff.

However, if you are planning on doing human animations too, what about a few new DP animations? There are only, like, 3 I can find.

I don't know, I gather that animation takes a long time, so I guess these are suggestions, since it'd be rude to request stuff, haha.