Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

2 hours ago, taaic111 said:

I cannot seem to get the boar animations to work. No matter what, my character is the only one animated in the scene (I've tried both mounted and non-mounted boar). Any ideas?

Just tested here ,seems to work fine...But discovered that i have the same thing with the goats... The character moves but the goat just stand there in idle animation..

Hey there! So i'm fairly new when it comes to sexlab and animations, to get the Human only animations i just download this mod without the creature mods requirements? Like if i don't have those mods, do i basically not get more animations that im not gonna use that will take up space in my Nemesis? Since i only want the humans one to load/take up space. I'm trying to wrap my head around how to do it but i dont wanna mess up so i thought i would ask, sorry if it sounds stupid lol

Edited by Wildisright

my most favorite slal animation in this site, very good so i check on your pixiv fanbox and i notice there's slal with "petite" in the title so what's the different? and i check on your monthly report i just see 3p animation is that animation only HxH or with HxC?

Your animation pack is definitely on my "must install" list forever.

As for the web in the Web Hanging animation which I absolutely love, my imagination works just fine for that. 

Might I suggest a similar animation except that it's a "web line dragging" pose with the victim being reeled in along the ground to the spider and posed for doggy sex as if being wrapped up in silk with the vagina and anus exposed upwards? 

Could have a two spider/victim version with the spiders taking turns on the victim.

Clearly I don't suffer from arachnophobia.  XD

Edited by Celedhring

Hi, I've seen this image around the internet and even looping animations for it too, I was wondering if anyone knows where to finr a giant threesome animation? I figured it best to ask here either because Billy might have made one (love your work by the by) or maybe knows of who did. Trying to add it to my animation list.

On 8/7/2021 at 6:34 PM, Analbutter said:

Funny enough, in the time since I posted this message, I actually learned to animate positions and made one myself!

Nice, nice. Doing oneself is always a reliable method of gittin shit done, son. Glad to hear you’ve managed to climb the hurdle that is figuring out how the hell to get an everything together in max, export it, and then get it working in-game. Most people fail here as difficulty is very front-loaded.

On 8/7/2021 at 6:57 PM, Inception said:

I see. I just thought since you have a pack of original creature animations you could have one for old humanoid animations, but I understand if it's too much. I guess I have to keep old versions for any animations you might remove in the future.

When it comes to what animations people might be interested in keeping, the pack has a plethora of the more gentle animations(even for creatures) and that's the direction we're heading, so it would be nice if there were some rough or aggressive animations left in the mod for people who like that for diversity.

I only really range between soft and ambiguously rough. Anything harder is not really my taste. Also harder to pull off rapey stuff and is somewhat beyond my skill.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:23 AM, staspidaras2 said:

Last version was uploaded and installed in july, i reupload MNC & BakarimABC but nothing changes =/

Maybe make sure nothing is overwriting the Spider naked mesh/skeleton. The solution should just be to have Baka’s ABC as that’s where it comes from. It’s part of the skeleton/model.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:58 PM, Wildisright said:

Hey there! So i'm fairly new when it comes to sexlab and animations, to get the Human only animations i just download this mod without the creature mods requirements? Like if i don't have those mods, do i basically not get more animations that im not gonna use that will take up space in my Nemesis? Since i only want the humans one to load/take up space. I'm trying to wrap my head around how to do it but i dont wanna mess up so i thought i would ask, sorry if it sounds stupid lol

Mod has an MCM to toggle which animations you want. If you don’t toggle them they don’t install and don’t clog up FNIS/Nemesis.

On 8/13/2021 at 9:51 AM, jarlifi said:

my most favorite slal animation in this site, very good so i check on your pixiv fanbox and i notice there's slal with "petite" in the title so what's the different? and i check on your monthly report i just see 3p animation is that animation only HxH or with HxC?

Thanks friendo. I think Pixiv should have the ability to send messages to me. Also comment on posts. Such questions concerning it are better suited to be asked there. Rather keep this thread dedicated to what’s going on here.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:55 AM, Celedhring said:

Your animation pack is definitely on my "must install" list forever.

As for the web in the Web Hanging animation which I absolutely love, my imagination works just fine for that. 

Might I suggest a similar animation except that it's a "web line dragging" pose with the victim being reeled in along the ground to the spider and posed for doggy sex as if being wrapped up in silk with the vagina and anus exposed upwards? 

Could have a two spider/victim version with the spiders taking turns on the victim.

Clearly I don't suffer from arachnophobia.  XD

Thanks friend. ‘Reeling’ aside from being tricky to animate is also tricky because it’s hard to loop. More web stuff hopefully come someday, but not sure if I’ll have anything like that anytime soon.

On 8/22/2021 at 3:14 PM, chesscory said:

Thanks Billy. By the way, don't you want to make animations for chickens, cows, and crabs?

Chickens aren’t lewd. Also if there’s no dick it’s basically not of interest to me generally speaking. Some creatures could get away with it, but chickens aint one.

Cows are similar, but slightly lewded than a chicken at least, but not enough to make anything for them.

Mudcrabs are a meme. Also technically broken as their burrowing idle behavior hijacks everything and will burry themselves mid-sex, among other things that make them a pain to work with.

On 8/22/2021 at 3:44 PM, Crate123 said:

Always good stuff. Can I suggest more female power scenes, Femdom/amazon type. Pillory milking ala your futa service scene, crosses/pole with blowjob / milking scene. Ofcourse, more Futa scenes would always be welcome :)

Kind of on the list of eventually will do. Eventually femdomy stuff, eventually more futa, eventually bound furniture stuff again, etc. Need more time in the day, son. bloooom...~

On 8/25/2021 at 4:49 AM, ImmortalDreamer27 said:

Hi, I've seen this image around the internet and even looping animations for it too, I was wondering if anyone knows where to finr a giant threesome animation? I figured it best to ask here either because Billy might have made one (love your work by the by) or maybe knows of who did. Trying to add it to my animation list.

Might be mine from the ‘original creatures’ pack in the humanoid section. Old but technically functional. Could also maybe be someone else’s who’s name escapes me as they also did a lot of interesting creature combos…

11 hours ago, Aziz said:

Is there update coming for september? If so, any idea when?

Brah, the changelog shows dates of each update. Been every month somewhere around 31st-2nd for a few years now with the exception of 1 missed month at some point. I’m from EST so half the world is in the future for me. Ya'll gotta be more patient for the newest degenerate acts.

Hi Billy. I'm having trouble running these animations. I only have sexlabs default animations, but when I try to add your human animations with SLAL, I CTD when the animations play. Before this, I have found that Leito and Mitos animations in the defauls sexlab list also causes CTD. Everywhere I check says that its because I'm over the animation limit, but I have so few animations installed. I tried adding MNC and those extra animations work no problem. Any animation I add with SLAL however, does not work. Please halp.

1 hour ago, WeirdBosmer said:

Hi Billy. I'm having trouble running these animations. I only have sexlabs default animations, but when I try to add your human animations with SLAL, I CTD when the animations play. Before this, I have found that Leito and Mitos animations in the defauls sexlab list also causes CTD. Everywhere I check says that its because I'm over the animation limit, but I have so few animations installed. I tried adding MNC and those extra animations work no problem. Any animation I add with SLAL however, does not work. Please halp.

Have you tried https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98204?tab=description

Also try FNIS's XXL version regardless of amount of anims. "FNIS Behavior 7_6 XXL" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811?tab=description

-------------------------------------------
Also thanks for the update billy.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
16 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Have you tried https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98204?tab=description

Also try FNIS's XXL version regardless of amount of anims. "FNIS Behavior 7_6 XXL" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811?tab=description

-------------------------------------------
Also thanks for the update billy.

I don't CTD upon loading, only when playing specific animations. I tried that loading fix thing and nothing changed, so i removed it. I havent tried FNIS XXL, it says its less stable than the normal version, and i only have about 130 sexlab animations. FNIS counts 3000 animations in total for the game. I'll give it a try anyway tho. Thanks

11 hours ago, WeirdBosmer said:

I don't CTD upon loading, only when playing specific animations. I tried that loading fix thing and nothing changed, so i removed it. I havent tried FNIS XXL, it says its less stable than the normal version, and i only have about 130 sexlab animations. FNIS counts 3000 animations in total for the game. I'll give it a try anyway tho. Thanks

(if the version of fnis you have is old it can cause issues too) But beyond that only other thing I can think of is you might need to update your skeleton files https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
14 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

(if the version of fnis you have is old it can cause issues too) But beyond that only other thing I can think of is you might need to update your skeleton files https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

I just reinstalled the game last month. My FNIS and skeleton are the latest versions. Aside from SLAL animations, I also crash during Leito and Mitos animations. I'm not sure if its related or if those animations are just problematic themselves. I have seen others comment about crashing during Leito Kissing. But SLAL seems to work for many people but not me, strange.

However, I should mention that I manually install my mods, because I didnt want the added unpredictability that mod managers bring. The XP32 skeleton was not one of the straightforward installs, but I'm pretty sure its installed right anyway. FNIS detects the skeleton and most animations are working. However, just in case, could you show me how the install looks like on your PC?

Edit: Just tried installing FNIS XXL, reinstalled my skeleton, reinstalled Jcontainers, reinstalled netimmerse override, uninstalled Babo's SLAL pack, installed Billy's new animation pack, and it crashes still. 

If it helps anything, the crashes happen on the second stage of sex, and I'm testing specific animations using Sexlab's animation editor

Edited by WeirdBosmer