what hdt hair is this

Think I remember this hair pack, so fuck up deleted mod from my hair list ten minutes into checking mod myself year ago. Version 2? Hmm. :lol:

shutup,i had never released other ver to public

First off all thank you for your hard work your dance videos are great. 

i asked before and since you reading the post i ll ask again, what other files do i need to have (except from hdt-pe) for the hairs to work?

The first 2 hairs work flawlessly but the others when equip them are just invisible.

plz help.

btw the rylai arcana is godlike!!

Think I remember this hair pack, so fuck up deleted mod from my hair list ten minutes into checking mod myself year ago. Version 2? Hmm. :lol:

i asked before and since you reading the post i ll ask again, what other files do i need to have (except from hdt-pe) for the hairs to work?

The first 2 hairs work flawlessly but the others when equip them are just invisible.

plz help.

what race are you using?

plz help.

what race are you using?

Normal imperialvampire , What puzzles me is that 2 hairs work and the others not.

Ty for your time!

plz help.

what race are you using?

Normal imperialvampire , What puzzles me is that 2 hairs work and the others not.

Ty for your time!

some vampire race cantequip it ,you can add your race in ck

2yv0ytg.jpg

30bk9qx.jpg

Can't blame me thinking about old fuck up hair pack from a year ago.  HDT SMP and Yundao HDT pack, look similar right? :lol:

plz help.

what race are you using?

Ty for your time!

some vampire race cantequip it ,you can add your race in ck

i added the keyword in tes5edit and now all works as a charm !!! 

Thank you for your help !

p.s. I am very impressed by your work , can we expect more in the near future ?

Hello.

Nice to see many familiar faces here. First of all, i wanted to say thanks, to Real Clone. Your latest HDT hair pack works great :P And of course, all wonderful dance conversion, that you made is just super awesome :) Thank you :D

Hello, Quin666. 

How are you? :D

Hello.

Nice to see many familiar faces here. First of all, i wanted to say thanks, to Real Clone. Your latest HDT hair pack works great :P And of course, all wonderful dance conversion, that you made is just super awesome :) Thank you :D

Hello, Quin666. 

Sad. Work double shift today. I don't feel like working long boring Sunday!  :@

Hello.

Hello, Quin666. 

Yeah, this is sucks. But, life is eternal struggle, and we need to understand this, as soon, as possible :)

Hello.

Hello, Quin666. 

Yeah, this is sucks. But, life is eternal struggle, and we need to understand this, as soon, as possible :)

True. :sleepy:

Hello.

Hello, Quin666. 

:D hello,my friend,see you again :P

Hello.

Hello, Quin666. 

:D hello,my friend,see you again :P

hey realclone do u have blog wehre you show all your mods, i'm curious as to what else you have made, the hairs are friggin amazing so i watn to see more :D

Archived