Currently having trouble porting armor over to sse

Which armour is it?  And screen shots for something like this really need to be in a much brighter lighted area so things are clear and visible.  I do however understand wanting to keep the area you are doing things in small as that means less chance of npc's other sources being the problem or at least causing problems.

Ah right no problem, the red things on the ground look like they are missing ground objects, that skyrim is adding place holders for, though usually its a yellow diamond with a ? in it, the thing with the first image looks like the textures are not being properly applied, does the original armour that you are working from work properly?

Also have you unpacked the bsa if there is one, ran the nifs through the nif optimizer for sse, then loaded the esp into the new ck and force saved it?, That is what I have done with all those I converted for my own use and only one of them has caused me hassle, and even then its a missing not showing textures, ie invible torso problem, which is a pain.

Ah right no problem, the red things on the ground look like they are missing ground objects, that skyrim is adding place holders for, though usually its a yellow diamond with a ? in it, the thing with the first image looks like the textures are not being properly applied, does the original armour that you are working from work properly?

Also have you unpacked the bsa if there is one, ran the nifs through the nif optimizer for sse, then loaded the esp into the new ck and force saved it?, That is what I have done with all those I converted for my own use and only one of them has caused me hassle, and even then its a missing not showing textures, ie invible torso problem, which is a pain.

I have done none of those things mostly because I thought it could be just added to sse with no problems if you have a guide for this I would be thankful.

Archived