devious devices issues

ok im sorry if this is a issu thats been long since solved but i am havening issues with deviouse devices i apparently amd wearing a full set of bondage and chastity gear  and indeed they are in my inventory and locked on tight , which include chastity belt and bra arm cuffs and leg cuffs , a gag , blind fold arm binder.  however i only see the gag ,blindfold ,arm binder , collar and the slave boots i tryed useing loot to correct any load order issues i uninstalled and reinstalled all of the components of DD quite frankly im at a loss   if anyone can shed any light on what the problem is i would be verry greatfull

ok thank you. not  sure how id go about that through mod organiser

The bodyslide page on nexus has instructions for getting it running properly with MO, as well as links to tutorials on how to use it. It's not as straightforward a tool to use as lots of people make out, but once you get over the first hurdles it's not too difficult to get the hang of it. Good luck!

Archived