6 hours ago, derzek said:

So everything works except dogmeats animation he will do the normal starting animation but i hit 0 to switch positions and nothing happens and on other human on human it switches to all the animations just fine.. Anyone have a solution?

The animations in the last update for this mod(including the extra dogmeat ones) were never added to fourplay, so you cant use them, unless you make the switch the AAF framework.

• 1 month later...

So im using NMM but i cant uninstall this (seems to not be working so i tried to uninstall and re do it) it says it was not deactivated even though ive tried that. then i try to install a copy of it and it says a error occured but no more info. and i cant uninstall it to re do it... whats going on and how do i fix it?

1 hour ago, Mr.Night said:

So im using NMM but i cant uninstall this (seems to not be working so i tried to uninstall and re do it) it says it was not deactivated even though ive tried that. then i try to install a copy of it and it says a error occured but no more info. and i cant uninstall it to re do it... whats going on and how do i fix it?

Hate to say it, but you may need to reinstall the game.......

?

Crazy6987 i was wondering if it was something in your xml file or just bad luck but it seem if everytime AAF uses your pack for animations only the male npc is always placed in female position and female is placed in male position. when AAF uses leito or the other packs they seem to use the correct animations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, i was wondering if i could get some help with this mod, i installed leito's, crazy's + crazy's guns, four-play framework + community patch, and sex em up for four play according to the beginner-friendly guide. No aaf at all, also disabled esp that were needed to be disabled (leitos and both crazys esp's) which was asked by the mod sex em up, all is well using the four-play sex em up except the animations of this mod the actors are misaligned the ones where you bound the target when assaulting them and start going rough. With other animations this is fixed by double tapping num 3 and they come close to each other where here they just swap places and are still a far from each other. Can anyone assist me with this issue? 
In the picture when swapping with num 3, the actor is blinked to the correct position like on the picture for instance my char teleports quickly below the guy and quickly stands up to takes his  place and position while he goes to her on his knees again not close to each other and by double tapping just go back to what it is on the picture, its like it loaded the correct position but she stayed like in the picture to the left. Hopefully that was understandable my English is rip. Again this only happens with this animation pack (crazy gun/leito's work fine), rest only bug a little when on uneven ground and are fixed by num 3 key double tap.

ScreenShot0.png

1 hour ago, Gregorov said:

Hi, i was wondering if i could get some help with this mod, i installed leito's, crazy's + crazy's guns, four-play framework + community patch, and sex em up for four play according to the beginner-friendly guide. No aaf at all, also disabled esp that were needed to be disabled (leitos and both crazys esp's) which was asked by the mod sex em up, all is well using the four-play sex em up except the animations of this mod the actors are misaligned the ones where you bound the target when assaulting them and start going rough. With other animations this is fixed by double tapping num 3 and they come close to each other where here they just swap places and are still a far from each other. Can anyone assist me with this issue? 
In the picture when swapping with num 3, the actor is blinked to the correct position like on the picture for instance my char teleports quickly below the guy and quickly stands up to takes his  place and position while he goes to her on his knees again not close to each other and by double tapping just go back to what it is on the picture, its like it loaded the correct position but she stayed like in the picture to the left. Hopefully that was understandable my English is rip. Again this only happens with this animation pack (crazy gun/leito's work fine), rest only bug a little when on uneven ground and are fixed by num 3 key double tap.

Have you tried using the NumPad keys to adjust them.      on the NumPad  8= move actor up (not z angle) , 2= mover actor down (not z angle) , 4= move actor left , 6= move actor right , and 5= rotate actor

I did, however it takes about 40 second to adjust the actors every time i would need to do this its very slow and tedious, and in some poses they even have some collision and spaz out with one actor glitching in the ground and they just push each other making no progress :( Is there a way to "save" their position after adjusting it? Id guess no since it's not always the same spot. Also tried Reinstalling/using the bed/flat surface etc.

Edit: I also have F4SE up to date, forgot to mention that, i am also a little shocked how little information is there about these files, i am new to the site so i might have overlooked but i only learned about the num pad keys and their function from a fellow users post (only the community patch mentions use of num pad 0 for position swap nowhere else have i found a mention of it), also no Q&A/FAQ on the mod files, so i just have to hope that someone has the same problem as me and has posted about it. Not sure how i was supposed to learn that num 7 key lets me customize/setup/fix the mod more. I'd guess this is a feature of the sex em up mod and it's not crazy's animations but it would combat the mass of "mod don't work" posts if it were more detailed about it (or even mentioned), again if i have missed it somewhere my apologies.

4 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

For anyone installing Crazy animations in AAF this file is needed as it contains at least 2 animations that will try to run otherwise and result in 3 actors just standing in a row 

What file? My actors just stand around also!

?

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, alicesilverstealer said:

Do you need to use the gun animations in order to get the threesome animations? I have been trying to get the fourplay  mods to work for a while and it seems like you have to reinstall all of fallout 4  and start a new game just to get this mod to work?

Yes if you are using the old FourPlay version. but it's Lieto's animations that has the Threesome Scene's. you could try installing FlashyPlay for an updated version of FourPlay plus it has all the animations preinstalled in its main file and you get to have Lietos Staged animations as well with out using the gun.

7 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Yes if you are using the old FourPlay version. but it's Lieto's animations that has the Threesome Scene's. you could try installing FlashyPlay for an updated version of FourPlay plus it has all the animations preinstalled in its main file and you get to have Lietos Staged animations as well with out using the gun.

Thanks I will give this a try. I did not know four play was a old version.