• 3 months later...

Dogmeat has no penis in any of the animations, even though he does in the Leito animations.  I saw in an earlier post that there was a Dogmeat Genitals mod, but the link provided is dead.  

Love the animations but they're not very satisfying if Dogmeat has no equipment.  Am I doing something incorrectly or is this just the way it is?

On 5/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, zed56 said:

Dogmeat has no penis in any of the animations, even though he does in the Leito animations.  I saw in an earlier post that there was a Dogmeat Genitals mod, but the link provided is dead.  

Love the animations but they're not very satisfying if Dogmeat has no equipment.  Am I doing something incorrectly or is this just the way it is?

I am having the same problem

On 1/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, Gregorov said:

I did, however it takes about 40 second to adjust the actors every time i would need to do this its very slow and tedious, and in some poses they even have some collision and spaz out with one actor glitching in the ground and they just push each other making no progress :( Is there a way to "save" their position after adjusting it? Id guess no since it's not always the same spot. Also tried Reinstalling/using the bed/flat surface etc.

Edit: I also have F4SE up to date, forgot to mention that, i am also a little shocked how little information is there about these files, i am new to the site so i might have overlooked but i only learned about the num pad keys and their function from a fellow users post (only the community patch mentions use of num pad 0 for position swap nowhere else have i found a mention of it), also no Q&A/FAQ on the mod files, so i just have to hope that someone has the same problem as me and has posted about it. Not sure how i was supposed to learn that num 7 key lets me customize/setup/fix the mod more. I'd guess this is a feature of the sex em up mod and it's not crazy's animations but it would combat the mass of "mod don't work" posts if it were more detailed about it (or even mentioned), again if i have missed it somewhere my apologies.

Hope I am not too late for you. Big time FP fan and somewhat fixer. Most times, the animations will start offline. The secret is push the 0 key. This resets position alignment. The only time where this might not work are when collision issues happen because of bed to wall, furniture obstruction, etc. Then push 1 to quit animation and try again..

I don't know why, but the animations I don't initiate (combat surrender) don't sync up. The animations play but the actors are always in different spots (one is too forward, one is on the side etc). I can approach people properly and the animations work but the surrender doesn't.

6 hours ago, miltsi1234 said:

I don't know why, but the animations I don't initiate (combat surrender) don't sync up. The animations play but the actors are always in different spots (one is too forward, one is on the side etc). I can approach people properly and the animations work but the surrender doesn't.

do you have AAF themes installed.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, merssars said:

many of the experienced modifiers that were feeding the NSFW community have been inactive for a long time.

the creation kit is free. stop complaining and learn to code.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...