• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya there guys, thought i ll share Leliana's Voiced mod by Levionte . First thanks to Levionte ofc , i had this mod on my drive for a while , sorry if i just noticed that some1 needed it but ye anyway; Loverslab has been a greet resource for me to get some really good mods so it makes Leliana by Levionte v3.rarsense  for me to chip in as well.

Well ; here ya go and most importantly have fun. I just love listening to Leliana talking abt her Chantry hehehe

EDIT; Although it took some time to upload  "Morrigan" cuz of my crappy ISP (hates it when i upload) , here u go; hope it 

doesn't get lost again.

Note: i think this was the latest one released by Levionte ; might be mistaken

Morrigan_by_Levionte_v3.rar

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for the voiced Morrigan follower if anyone still has it, a mediafire link or w/e would be appreciated

Honestly don't get how such a cool mod could just fade into oblivion, morrigan's voice and personality are legend at this point

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 9:34 PM, marwantamim said:

Heya there guys, thought i ll share Leliana's Voiced mod by Levionte . First thanks to Levionte ofc , i had this mod on my drive for a while , sorry if i just noticed that some1 needed it but ye anyway; Loverslab has been a greet resource for me to get some really good mods so it makes  Leliana by Levionte v3.rar 27.49 MB · 41 downloads sense  for me to chip in as well.

Well ; here ya go and most importantly have fun. I just love listening to Leliana talking abt her Chantry hehehe

EDIT; Although it took some time to upload  "Morrigan" cuz of my crappy ISP (hates it when i upload) , here u go; hope it 

doesn't get lost again.

Note: i think this was the latest one released by Levionte ; might be mistaken

Morrigan_by_Levionte_v3.rar 196.32 MB · 0 downloads

:) have fun 

So I seem to get a glitch where theres a giant Red triangle with an ! in the middle of it.  I am using Oldrim, and the voice and chat scripts work perfectly, however both Leliana and Morrigan are invisible except for a floating mouth and a red triangle... Is this only functional in Skyrim Special Edition or do I need to run it through a Nif fixer or SEdit before it would work in Oldrim? Thank you ever have a great day

On 8/16/2019 at 12:03 AM, Jacksonbro said:

So I seem to get a glitch where theres a giant Red triangle with an ! in the middle of it.  I am using Oldrim, and the voice and chat scripts work perfectly, however both Leliana and Morrigan are invisible except for a floating mouth and a red triangle... Is this only functional in Skyrim Special Edition or do I need to run it through a Nif fixer or SEdit before it would work in Oldrim? Thank you ever have a great day

Both files are for Oldrim. I am using the same exact files for my skyrim and i have no problems. I reinstalled em again just to check if i would get your error but nothing so far. You can always run them through SSE NIF Optimizer( which is used for both versions of the game to switch back and forth) if u like. The red triangle bug indicates u have a mesh missing ( maybe they weren't installed properly and the nif folder is empty) . Check your mod manager to find which is overwriting which. Good luck.

7 hours ago, kalipou7 said:

Sadly enough I'm on SE and even tho i ported the meshes I still get a CTD if I approach Morrigan, I'm guessing the seq or something would need to be recompiled but I'm not that good :/

you need to run them through SSE NIF Optimizer twice (first; body parts and second ; head & facegendata , hair) then open the esp using the creation kit.

Watch this video (has all steps) but don't rename the esp in the creation kit; just open it and save it again .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksjwjrd7tEo

On 8/22/2019 at 11:55 PM, marwantamim said:

you need to run them through SSE NIF Optimizer twice (first; body parts and second ; head & facegendata , hair) then open the esp using the creation kit.

Watch this video (has all steps) but don't rename the esp in the creation kit; just open it and save it again .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksjwjrd7tEo

Got it working altho I ended up not converting the facegen that seemed to be my mistake now it works thank you :)

• 2 months later...

All the files are there.... However the red triangle and invisible face bug still occurs..... Does anyone have a "working file" for this in Oldrim or possibly know a solution? I put it at the bottom of my load order as that normally allows it to bypass conflicts and work... and the bug still occurs. I had a similar bug where this meant a file was meant for SSE and not Oldrim on my SSE mod list but I doubt that's the cause.