Bodyslide won't launch.

Kain82

I installed the latest version of Bodyslide and Outfit Studio for Skyrim.  But when I try to launch the application I get the error "Failure to load Setup.xrc"  I've done everything it says in the faq on the mod page on nexus, but I still get the error.

Has anyone experienced this problem?  And if so can you help me?

Okay, I finally got the fucking program working.  But now the program has no presets and when why try to open shaderpresets folder, fucking windows 10 denies me the fucking administrator access.  I swear I loved windows XP, 7 and 8.1.  Sorry for my attitude, but this Windows 10 is getting on my nerves.

Okay, I fix the problem by uninstalling Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, and then manually reinstalling it to a different location, and now it works.  Although I can't delete the folders from the previous location, since Windows 10 won't allow me even though I have full control of the directory.

Archived