[REQ] Half Dragon Race Help

I've recently discovered this race right here for skyrim. While it's cool looking at all..I found something wrong with the race as I read through the comment section...it doesn't work with XPMSE skeleton. Unfortunately, that immediately caused me to not use the race, because without XPMSE, there aren't many animations that work with that race unfortunately. >< Could anyone find a way to make that skeleton work with the HD race?

"I'm not sure about cause of the phenomenon, but the skeleton file of this mod is independent from environment anyway.
I'm using the skeleton file of XPMSE as assets for this mod.

Therefore, you will be able to change position of weapons at MCM by installing XPMSE, FNIS6.1+, and more.
Please read description page of XPMSE for details and requirements.

If you want to replace the skeleton file of this mod with other skeleton file, 
please overwrite to data\meshes\actors\character\HDRace\skeletonbeast(female).nif.

I hope you find that information helpful."

This was the awnser of the race creator regarding skeleton problem (if you want to replace the skeleton ofc)

Archived