SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

Hai.

With the never Versions only, updated -every- active mod. Older sexout.esm works fine, just doesnt support everything.

Crashes right at initiating the Sex.

Nvse installed into main folder, NVSE - E installed into the data/nvse/plugins folder.

Only thing i can imagine to do now would be a clean swipe, but since im using the english NewVegas in Germany, thats not easy. (Steam doesnt want us to use the uncensored, so steam only downloads parts of the game, i need to get the other parts from other sources.)

Using Fomm to install mods.

*waves*

Deactivating slavery won't help if you are still loading Legion, or any of the other tryouts since they all depend on Legion. If an ESM is present in your data directory and you load another ESP or ESM that requires it, then the needed master will be loaded no matter what you do in FOMM/NMM.

That said pregnancy shouldn't have to go before slavery -- slavery does not depend on pregnancy, or does it now?

You are missing MCM.

Ensure NVSE is installed correctly. You should have nvse_1_4.dll, nvse_editor_1_4.dll, and nvse_steam_loader.dll in your fallout directory -- NOT the data directory, but the one above that, with the EXE.

Ensure extender is installed correctly. data\nvse\plugins\ directory should have at least nvse_extender.dll in it.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

PipboyRemover.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

Oh when you said you were using it in Germany, I thought you were using the German version. If you're using the north american version, sexout "just works."

so steam only downloads parts of the game, i need to get the other parts from other sources.

Perhaps some of the files you got from "somewhere else" are corrupt. Without having a version installed normally and not tampered with or 'hacked' it's going to be impossible to determine what's causing your issue.

the files taken from other sources are just the audios, videos and some of the data files. Worked perfectly fine without any crack or hack with the older sexout versions (1.x) but the newer ones are making trouble (had a little pause.)

We're back to something being missing or not installed correctly. There is nothing special about the 2.x branch, which has been out for over 5 months now.

NVSE itself does require steam. Try another mod (disable all sexout mods) that requires NVSE and see if it works or not.

im trying the painfull way now. deleted the game, let steam redownload it (yay. only 10+ hours.) and copy the files into it steam doesnt download. Lets see if it works then .. Ill tell you when im done. (should be sunday or so..)

Try it first before you copy those other files in. I'd like to add a special section to the howtos/requirements for the "English version with German Steam" version and can't test myself, so if you don't mind, please test sexout at each step and let me know the results.

Steam blocks the english version for german users. It doesnt even download half the main files. without copying those in .. it doesnt run. Had a little fight with the support. They claim that the games creator is responsible.. liars. You can download it just fine, 5.x Gb. But you get an error message.. game not aviable, please try again later. blagh.

no. i would have to use an ip tunnel, to fake that im from the US. tried lang and country settings.. nothing. they see my german ip and block me from half the games (not allowed to by avp for example.) and censor some of them .. Fallout NV is one of those. No blood in the german version .. and the english arent playable without external files. (2gb missing..!)

Welcome to steam. You can change ins tream the settings wich lang. you want to play. Since i prefer English in Games and movies i set it to english. You can download perfectly fine, but not the last 2gb required for the game to run. You only get those in the German one..

Got an English FalloutNV with crack from the internet (skidrow) and used the missing datafiles to fix my legal version. Didnt need the crack since the mainfiles are the steam ones. So nothing manipulated is installed :)

Download is running, my connection is just horrible slow. so it takes forever..

Ok.. let me know how it goes, and understand that this may be an exercise in futility.. You kinda never really know what you're getting when you download stuff like that.

My advice: buy a (north american) retail copy from amazon or something. If you install it and steam doesn't let it patch because it detects your german IP (I doubt this -- it will look at the game rev), return it. They are like $10 on amazon now, not risking much money for a proper copy.

Archived