[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

could there be any mod incompatibility? cause I got immersive sexiles and majestic, with majestic loaded last. I added the enhancedshavedfemales to the end so that it loads after majestic. I know next to nothing about modding with the devkit for CE, so I'm not sure what it could be exactly

EDIT: this is my mod list

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1206493209/SexilesMod.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1270627134/MiniVault_ByKrafty.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1232156640/TheAtaliMod.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1278187538/Rare_Weaponry.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1100764448/medieval_armoury.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1081390226/weapon_renewed.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1164148209/Immersive_Sexiles_Extensions.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\949223811/Majestic.pak
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods/EnhancedFemalesShaved.pak

5 hours ago, MagnusDGG said:

could there be any mod incompatibility? cause I got immersive sexiles and majestic, with majestic loaded last. I added the enhancedshavedfemales to the end so that it loads after majestic. I know next to nothing about modding with the devkit for CE, so I'm not sure what it could be exactly

EDIT: this is my mod list

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1206493209/SexilesMod.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1270627134/MiniVault_ByKrafty.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1232156640/TheAtaliMod.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1278187538/Rare_Weaponry.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1100764448/medieval_armoury.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1081390226/weapon_renewed.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1164148209/Immersive_Sexiles_Extensions.pak
*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\949223811/Majestic.pak
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods/EnhancedFemalesShaved.pak

I have no idea, what do all these mods EXACTLY modify, so the incompatibility makes some sense here. You can try to boot with EnhancedFemalesShaved ONLY. If it still crashes, we can blame it on the EnhancedFemalesShaved mod.

Also I wonder, if anyone else has such problem.

16 hours ago, MagnusDGG said:

yeah, probably majestic or immersive sexiles...both of them modify the genitals.

EDIT: yep, it was majestic. I'm not sure why, but that's where the clash was.

Well, still have no idea. Maybe it's CharacterAssembleLibrary to blame, but it's the way to set custom meshes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 6:15 PM, PetroPoroshenko said:

I've made some changes. Improved meshes, added body hair, but still using the default textures. And there's still some skinning glitches of course.  As always, there are sources attached: .MAX files and .FBX files. Also I've compiled the MOD pak file, but haven't tested it yet (let me know if it works). Also, to use sources in UE editor you need to change the infamous CharacterAssemblyLibrary's pointers. Well, that's it.

P.S. Old topic (gone for good).

P.S.S. Testing, modifying and sharing this mod or its sources is appreciated. This means you don't have to ask my opinion or permission, you are allowed to modify any of these files, share them, use them as you want.

Edit:

New version of this mod -- the 'Enhanced Females' and its source files are available!

EnhancedFemales.pak

Source.rar

what folder do i put the extracted files into?

the 2 3d objects and the tga file?

4 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

does anyone else get noticeable seams on there character with this mod? the seams are on both arms and above the hips5a95b2d4e2d63_conanseams.thumb.png.922cb92a1338d1ec44f8a97461864e44.png

Yes, I've made some notes on this above. Because I've been using 3ds max, which doesn't have an appropriate fbx exporter. So all normals point in a random direction! I wish someone could correct those wrong-pointed normals in blender, maya, etc...

Hello there modding people. So I finally got sick of actually waiting for the weight sliders for this game, that I'm just going to do it my self.
I have been working in 3d modeling and animation for about 14 years now.

I want to take the existing female character model and make her far better looking,  to me she just isn't shaped right. kine of looks pear shaped.

I want to make her work better with the height sliders to, if you use the shorter slider you look really really fat. and if you make her look taller she looks to skinny.
I want to shape her down a bit.
If someone could help provide me the file i can import into blender and modify I would gladly make this a reality for anyone who wants to enjoy it.
please let me know if anyone would like to work on this with me, and by that i mean do the conversions i would do all the 3d modeling work.

11 hours ago, Aelitastones said:

Hello there modding people. So I finally got sick of actually waiting for the weight sliders for this game, that I'm just going to do it my self.
I have been working in 3d modeling and animation for about 14 years now.

I want to take the existing female character model and make her far better looking,  to me she just isn't shaped right. kine of looks pear shaped.

I want to make her work better with the height sliders to, if you use the shorter slider you look really really fat. and if you make her look taller she looks to skinny.
I want to shape her down a bit.
If someone could help provide me the file i can import into blender and modify I would gladly make this a reality for anyone who wants to enjoy it.
please let me know if anyone would like to work on this with me, and by that i mean do the conversions i would do all the 3d modeling work.

Sure, you're welcome. Here is the original set of meshes, used in the game. Note, that the game creates characters from separete bodyparts: feet, lowerbody, upperbody, hands, head, it doesn't use the whole mesh.

original_meshes.rar

4 hours ago, PetroPoroshenko said:

I thought blender was able to improt .fbx files.. 

Ah okay it can. I'm not how well these will export tho. also the feet are missing? is this on purpose? I have the whole female and then the female body in parts but the feet are missing and the lower arms..

this will be SUPER easy for me to modify, heck I could rig all new armor and a whole new body if I wanted.  I would love to talk with you Petro if you have discord. I think you and I could make something really cool.

The best method IMO should be opening exporting the fille straight from the devkit, then opening on blender (3ds usually breaks the mesh).

The body works in six parts if im not missing anything:

Upper body, Lower body, hands, legs, feet and head. You need to work on parts since its the way the game divide the armor pieces.

The basic workflow should be opening the specific body part .fbx and adding new cloth/armor from there.

I've added a sample of an old leg armor I've (half)done.

basiclooin2.blend

12 hours ago, Aelitastones said:

Ah okay it can. I'm not how well these will export tho. also the feet are missing? is this on purpose? I have the whole female and then the female body in parts but the feet are missing and the lower arms..

this will be SUPER easy for me to modify, heck I could rig all new armor and a whole new body if I wanted.  I would love to talk with you Petro if you have discord. I think you and I could make something really cool.

Unfortunately I've got no time for modding right now, but I hope I'll grab some spare time in a few weeks.

P.S. Here's the lost file, somehow missed it

P.S.S Also you can use all sources of my mod

SK_human_female_feet.FBX

Source.rar

thank you for the fixes. no problem petro, you are doing me a favor. from what im seeing here, these body model is. just really bad, no wonder i don't like it, could i replace it completly with a better one then add the armor pieces to fit it? like replace all the armor for the female body along with the body?

12 hours ago, Aelitastones said:

thank you for the fixes. no problem petro, you are doing me a favor. from what im seeing here, these body model is. just really bad, no wonder i don't like it, could i replace it completly with a better one then add the armor pieces to fit it? like replace all the armor for the female body along with the body?

Well, you can, but these new parts should be rigged correctly (no new bones, no scaling / moving existing) to fit the existing skeletons and animations. Also it would invalidate all existing armor and cloth -- they all are based on bodypart models. So, it seems like you'll have to remake all those armors and cloths (there are about a hundred of clothing pieces). 

Also, I think you should install the conan exiles devkit (if you haven't already) to be aware of all other things like the 'normals problem', cause it's a real pain in arse.