Vampire Lord can't perform any actions

Mister X

Heyho,

during the Dawnguard "Bloodline" quest, I've accepted Harkons offer and became a Vampire Lord. My problem now is, at Harkon's training, when I activate the Vampire Lord form I can't perform any actions after transforming.

The only thing I'm able to do is gliding around; I can't cast spells, I can't land and I can't transform back to human form. I attached my loadorder and the latest papyrus log, maybe someone can find any incompatibility.

Even though, while being human my girl is bound in one of the CD harnesses i seems to get unequipped without problem during the transformation, as a DCUR message pops up "Free from your bonds ... "

For SKSE, I use Crash Fixes, HDT SMP and Enhanced Camera besides some other plugins by mods like DD.

What I tried is reloading the save, checking for corrupted files with Steam and script cleaning the save, nothing did help.

Papyrus.0.log

plugins.txt

I'm getting very mentally exhausted just thinking about your problem. Probably because it can be numerous things that are a little tough to explain quickly. Just off the top of my head, the likeliest probable causes are three things:

1. FNIS was not run properly.

2, The correct behavior.hkx file for vampire lords is missing in the Meshes folder somewhere.

3. Mod incompatibility with other mods that must either require a patch or be uninstalled completely.

Archived