[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

Thank you for sharing the information. It's all complicated for me. But interesting . In a small file and so much work ... And complicated.
--------------------
 And as soon as you - animators create such masterpieces! This is hard work ... You are really well done! I wish you all good health for your animations for The Sims 3! Your labors are beautiful!
(forgive me for my questions) ...

-----------------------------------------------

Спасибо что поделились информацией .  Для меня это всё сложно . Но интересно .  В маленьком файле и столько работы ... И сложно .
--------------------
 И как только вы - аниматоры создаёте такие шедевры  ! Это тяжёлый труд  ...  Вы поистине молодцы ! Желаю вам всем крепкого здоровья за ваши  анимации для Симс 3 !  Ваши труды прекрасны ! 
(простите меня за мои вопросы ) ...

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2020 at 4:42 AM, jdw6 said:

You stating both versions was unclear to me

Apparently the user can no longer play the Sims 4 for 'reasons', and wants to focus on the Sims 3 which still functions.....

Checking this post to see if I missed any updates. I know LadySmoks is working on a replacement Dildo - hopefully it will be recolorable in CAST....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2020 at 7:42 AM, MrsSanta said:

Hope you are OK my friend!

Lots of love, stay safe, happy advent and merry Yule in advance+ lots of Coronafree hugs and kisses ❤️x3

Thanks! I'm alright just sorting things out IRL, I'll be back to uploading soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • KSixNiner changed the title to [The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 6/20/21]
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 8:26 AM, KSixNiner said:

Navetsea face-in and Buhudain's normal map overlay

May I ask which Navetsea face-in you use? I see on her blog she has so many, which one did you pick?

EDIT: It seems most of the skins are gone/deleted do you happen to have the files yourself? i'm going nuts over the chick to the left wish I had your sim file of her.

MFF_HJ.gif.fd140b1553caf9c53438d0cf4f20d36f.gif

Edited by flacman3000
On 7/15/2021 at 9:43 AM, flacman3000 said:

May I ask which Navetsea face-in you use? I see on her blog she has so many, which one did you pick?

EDIT: It seems most of the skins are gone/deleted do you happen to have the files yourself? i'm going nuts over the chick to the left wish I had your sim file of her.

MFF_HJ.gif.fd140b1553caf9c53438d0cf4f20d36f.gif

That's Anne Hathaway by dutch over at MTS

navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult default.package