Sanguine Debauchery- No start button on MCM

Hi guys ive stept into a problem were i have downloaded sanguines debauchery and i dont know how to start the mod. I have gone into the mcm menu and when im in the debauchery menu i click on configure and then i do not see any button that says begin or install!! also i have checked the status menu and there is nothing there that enables the mod/quest.

Besides i have been completed the mission "a night to remeber" and when i meet sanguine nothing happens and he sends me back to the world. 

Please any help from u guys would be apreciated

Hi guys ive stept into a problem were i have downloaded sanguines debauchery and i dont know how to start the mod. I have gone into the mcm menu and when im in the debauchery menu i click on configure and then i do not see any button that says begin or install!! also i have checked the status menu and there is nothing there that enables the mod/quest.

Besides i have been completed the mission "a night to remeber" and when i meet sanguine nothing happens and he sends me back to the world. 

Please any help from u guys would be apreciated

Read through most of this (and the other articles)

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

I believe SD+ starts automatically now.  There is no start button.  However I don't know how it works if you have already completed the "a night to remember" quest.  Have you actually been enslaved and escaped the enslavement? 

Hi i have been enslaved by bandits but i havent tried to escape it may be because of that 

thx for your answer btw :) i will try to escape and see what to but one question, after i escape from being enslaved what do i do? 

Archived