Animated Vagina stops working

KuteKatty

Sorry might be off topic for you, but how did you get yours to work in the first place? I couldnt seem to get it to work after i downloaded it.

Install XPMS or something like this

install HDT collisions and realistic force and push

Install the All-in-one animated pussy via NMM because its way more easy to install

pick the body you use like CBBE or UNP

and afther this just go selecting what you want like realistic,or extra exagerated Breast and butt

Sorry might be off topic for you, but how did you get yours to work in the first place? I couldnt seem to get it to work after i downloaded it.

Install the All-in-one animated pussy via NMM because its way more easy to install

and afther this just go selecting what you want like realistic,or extra exagerated Breast and butt

I did all of that, but I cant seem to get the bodies to align _-_

I did all of that, but I cant seem to get the bodies to align _-_

That's because they are not properly aligned. You have to do that yourself by moving one or more of the involved characters with the keys assigned in the Sexlab MCM.

The changes you make there automatically get saved to an external file.

And activate "gender and race specific adjustments" and "even actors heights" in the Sexlab MCM if you didn't already. Without these 2 settings it might be impossible to get certain NPCs or animations to align correctly.

Anyway, this misalignment is a major pita and one of the main reasons why I can't really enjoy playing my version of SSE ( meaning Skyrim: Sex Edition ^^). I'm too autistic to just ignore characters humping holes that aren't where the spear is pointing to.

Archived